Player Of the Year

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
Not just for us, but for the Prem.

I know we still have a good chunk to play, but don't think anyone has really stood out consistently for other teams near the top.

Adam and Parker have been stand out performers, but due to their lowly league position, will they be recognised. Maybe Kompany could be in for a good shout, or Silva? Tevez because of all his goals, but he seems to be waining a little recently (Lets just hope its a blip).

The young player will be Wilshere, as you can hear the press purr about him, no matter what he does now (I do think he's a good player though). Richards should be in the short list (Hard to believe he is still only 22) as he has made big strides to get back to the quality we used to see from him.

Bale will get it because of the Sky love affair with Spurs. I think Nasri has been great for Arsenal this season and I would expect him to be in the running. Tevez as well will be in with a chance this season if he keeps scoring a couple more goals.

Bale is an absolute Certainty to get one of them, more than likely the Young player but I'd have him favourite for the main award too.

bluesmith said:
Bale is an absolute Certainty to get one of them, more than likely the Young player but I'd have him favourite for the main award too.
No doubt about Bale being a great player, but i think his best performances were against Inter. He has been a very good player in the prem, but has been out injured for a long time, and has had a few off games. Not to tak anything away from the lad, as he has kept up his form from last season and looks a real threat, but i think he should be in the 'young player' line up, and may knock my Wilshere tip on the head.

Clubber said:
bluesmith said:
No doubt about Bale being a great player, but i think his best performances were against Inter. He has been a very good player in the prem, but has been out injured for a long time, and has had a few off games. Not to tak anything away from the lad, as he has kept up his form from last season and looks a real threat, but i think he should be in the 'young player' line up, and may knock my Wilshere tip on the head.

Bale is Favourite for both awards - 4/11 for YPOY and 4/1 for POY

The latter is way over priced imo.

Bale will get it. And Sky will make sure Xavi, Iniesta and Messi bow to him as he recieves it

He is that good really, The Sun and Sky tell me all the time while they finish polishing off twitchy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.