Player Of the Year

if bale wins then poty is officially just media propaganda, there are about 30 attacking players with better stats and thats before you even get to the best defenders

silvasilvasilva said:
if bale wins then poty is officially just media propaganda, there are about 30 attacking players with better stats and thats before you even get to the best defenders
Out of interest who are these 30 players with better stats?

bluesmith said:
silvasilvasilva said:

I read somewhere that Bale has assisted only one goal in the league this season. I dont know how many he has scored but I just dont think he is as great as he is hyped up to be.

nani by a mile. No one comes close

Goals, and assists. Look what he did to us in the Derby

svennis pennis said:
bluesmith said:

I read somewhere that Bale has assisted only one goal in the league this season. I dont know how many he has scored but I just dont think he is as great as he is hyped up to be.

Player Team Assists
141 Gabriel Agbonlahor Aston Villa 1
142 Ali Al Habsi Wigan Athletic 1
143 Antolin Alcaraz Wigan Athletic 1
144 Chris Baird Fulham 1
145 Gareth Bale Tottenham 1

Player Team Top Scorers
21 Gareth Bale Tottenham 7

Nani 9 goals 15 assists
Tevez 18 goals 6 assists

svennis pennis said:
bluesmith said:

I'm not sure how many he has set up but he has scored a goal every 2 and a half games from midfield. He doesnt need to set many up with a record like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.