Player Stats

blue_soundwave

Where do people get the stats for players? I've been googling opta but can't find anything.

Trying to defend Shaun on another forum I use as they're calling him shit, which is ridiculous.

what forum ?

on the guardian website theres a thing called 'chalkboard'

try googling that, gives game by game stats for each player.

Refer them to Pab's interview where he talked about SWP helping him settle in, the amount of goals we concede from crosses down the left compared to the right, his 8 or so goals this season, the "champions of Europe"s witch hunt to take out our dangerman, being an academy graduate, generally terrorising full backs, etc.. etc..

Ta for that! I replied with this:

Yeh no end product at all

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az3q43SnPLk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az3q43SnPLk</a>

I've probably imagined the huge amount of goals, assists and match winning performances he's put in over the 6 or so years I've seen him every other week. You can clearly get a better picture of a player by watching 5 minutes of him on match of the day every week.

Rob I take your point that obviously he'll play better against worse defenders, but to say he's only really good against shit teams is wrong. He was key in our wins against Arsenal and Villa, hardly shit teams, and was by far our best player against united, which resulted in about 4 united players getting booked for taking him down whenever he got the ball. I heard someone criticising the fact he doesn't track back the other day which I thought was odd, I don't think I've ever seen a winger that tracks back as much as him! He did start as a wing back for us after all. I'm bias 'cause I love the guy so I'll stop, it just really grates when I see him getting stick when he's really a fantastic player, the stats for him on chalkboard show that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.