Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

CtidBlueMooner said:
Will be surprised if he's involved at all tomorrow....he pulled up early in training on Allianz pitch Monday evening.

Press conference said no new injuries other Micah, hopefully he's good to go.

Samir Nasri and Clichy seem to perform bad against Arsenal, just saying. But i hope it's his time to shine furthermore.

I really wanted him to get the goal today. He was phenomenal in that role behind the striker. He didn't even have his usual finishing touches, but was still amazing today.

Also, imagine if they actually counted the penultimate pass as an assist. He had 2 today, 3 against united, 1 against swansea, and that's just what I can think of at the moment. His stats are pretty good, but don't at all represent how much he has contributed! Immense.

pweyhe said:
I really wanted him to get the goal today. He was phenomenal in that role behind the striker. He didn't even have his usual finishing touches, but was still amazing today.

Also, imagine if they actually counted the penultimate pass as an assist. He had 2 today, 3 against united, 1 against swansea, and that's just what I can think of at the moment. His stats are pretty good, but don't at all represent how much he has contributed! Immense.
Agreed. The stats sheet might not reflect it today, but he and Silva were vital. So were a lot of other people to be fair. :)

taconinja said:
pweyhe said:

Agreed. The stats sheet might not reflect it today, but he and Silva were vital. So were a lot of other people to be fair. :)

Samir also had 7 key passes today according to whoscored.. 7! The next best player at 3..

He was immense today. You could tell he was frustrated not to score against his old team though.

When we got the penalty he stood up on the bench with his head in his hand hahahaha must of been gutted

Really felt for him when he went so close so often. His real class shone through, though, when he selflessly fed Fernandinho for his second. That showed maturity and a willingness to put the team first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.