Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nasri return

Nasri looks fantastic at the moment, I wish he would start smiling more though, he sometimes looks a bit miserable... But I'm probably just being sensitive haha

He stepped up when Silva was gone but I think he'll get even better in the next few weeks as Silva gets more match fitness, those 2 bring the best out of each other when linking up imo.

It absolutely baffles me that some Blues still don't rate the lad. He's a special player, and not only that he's one of our hardest workers. If you look over our very best spells of form over recent seasons they almost all coincide with Samir playing at his best. Players earn their stripes through form and have to be selected on that. For me, Nasri's very close to joining a select group of players here who must always play if fit. The others being Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Zabaleta, Toure and Hart. Milner isn't far off that either. Our strongest XI now has to include both of them.

norfstander said:
It absolutely baffles me that some Blues still don't rate the lad. He's a special player, and not only that he's one of our hardest workers. If you look over our very best spells of form over recent seasons they almost all coincide with Samir playing at his best. Players earn their stripes through form and have to be selected on that. For me, Nasri's very close to joining a select group of players here who must always play if fit. The others being Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Zabaleta, Toure and Hart. Milner isn't far off that either. Our strongest XI now has to include both of them.

I used to have a Nasri test to see whether someone had a clue or not. Seems like I'm going to have to replace it with the Mangala test ;).

Looks as if he has velcro on his boots, he shifts the ball so effortlessly when opponents close in on him.

ColinLee said:
MaineRoadmcfc said:
joy to watch at the moment
True, although on the transfer forum for some reason he's usually picked out as one of the first to be sold and "upgraded". I've always loved watching him, he's even harder to get the ball off then Silva and helps makes us tick.

Only Xavi and Iniesta at their best could keep the ball as good as Samir. Nobody else on this world.

norfstander said:

When Nasri plays well, we play well. FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.