Player Topic: Bersant Celina

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Ingeniero de Noruega

Full debut of our Norways 2nd best youngster after Ødegaard. Good to see talent get time on the field. Can be very good for us in the future if we dont destroy him like Real Madrid does to Ødegaard.

Keep up he good work Pellegrini/Vieira

Looked good first few times I've seen him in academy games, cultured football player......imagine a good Italian midfield technician.

He used to play with Ødegaard in the home garden before they joined Strømsgodset. Looks good but i think Ødegaard have passed him technically latest year but he is still very talented. He need some time though...

He used to play with Ødegaard in the home garden before they joined Strømsgodset. Looks good but i think Ødegaard have passed him technically latest year but he is still very talented. He need some time though...
Only because the other lad has been playing against adults imo. Unfortunately a lot of our kids have been forced to waste a year of their development whilst kids at other clubs have played proper football but it might not be too late for one or two of them to catch up if they start getting game time next season.

Only because the other lad has been playing against adults imo. Unfortunately a lot of our kids have been forced to waste a year of their development whilst kids at other clubs have played proper football but it might not be too late for one or two of them to catch up if they start getting game time next season.
Celina's a good example. I think he's still young enough to be 'saved', so to speak. He's actually done a lot of good stuff in a very ropey EDS team this year, so that's heartening. He's pulled stuff out of the bag a few times and showed signs of progression still. Not at a rapid pace, but he's not stagnated at least. The next 10 months for him are absolutely crucial I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.