Player Topic: Bruno Zuculini (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam-caddick

I actually think this lad looks like a player who could do a solid job for us next season and someone who I would replace Fernando with.

I know he had two poor loans but the loan system is hit and miss and it was his first year in Europe out of South America.

He hasn't looked out of place at all in pre-season.

I wouldn't mind going into the season with Yaya, Dinho, Nando and Zuculini as our 4 CMs and give Garcia a few cup games. Kinda makes me think the Delph signing was a bit pointless tbh.

I agree. the guy gives his all and offers a goal threat to boot.

I wouldn't mind going into the season with Yaya, Dinho, Nando and Zuculini as our 4 CMs and give Garcia a few cup games. Kinda makes me think the Delph signing was a bit pointless tbh.

I think Delph will replace Fernando.

Maybe Nando will stay this season, but I doubt he'll be here long term.

Today was the first chance I've had to watch City this pre-season, and I was impressed with what Bruno was able to bring to the team. Hopefully, he will push on and become an integral part of our squad.

The only thing with Bruno is that he will take up a foreign spot, so if we are to include him next season it will mean no Pogba or any other central midfielder coming in, not unless Fernando is sold.

I like him a lot though.

If we don't sign anyone other than KdB, then I'd keep him around (otherwise I'd loan him out). Great passing range, tough tackler and gets himself into goal scoring positions.

Not good enough

A CM 4/5 of Yaya, Dinho, Delph, Fernando, Zuc would be a huge let down. Huge.

Assuming Jovetic and Dzeko leave and we sign De Bruyne, keeping Zuculini in the squad would mean no more foreign signings.

So nope.

Named in La Liga's 'Worst XI' last season and struggled to secure a regular role in the team that finished bottom of the league. Would also take up a foreign squad slot, so it's a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.