Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BluePhil8 said:
andersmcfcdk said:
Mangala managed to get on the Flop Team of the Season on danish TV.
1409618507902_wps_91_Falcao_Twitter_ManUtd.jpg

£300k per week, £6m loan fee, 4 goals.

What's that, like four and a half million per goal? Were they good?

Always belived Mangala would come good for you btw. His cracking debut against an in-form Chelsea was no fluke. He's had his season to settle, and time is on his side. No worries!

He will be miles. better next season .
He's had some good moments this season like his debut against Chelsea .
He will come good for us .

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
andersmcfcdk said:
Mangala managed to get on the Flop Team of the Season on danish TV.

Who cares?

They're all rags and dippers fans over there anyway.
Those bitter cunts should concentrate on their own league. Same goes for their mates in Sweden and Norway.

I can't say I noticed Eli very much yesterday. Probably because he was getting on with his job without fuss and not making any mistakes.

However, I did see at one stage in the second half Mangala and Demichelis high-five immediately after a Southampton player was given offside, so that's obviously something they've been working on.

On another occasion, I saw Eli chest the ball down and play it out of defence, just as I've seen him do previously.

His strength and speed are clearly assets that he is using to his advantage and as he gets to know his opponents better and learns from his mistakes, he will become an even more valuable member of our playing staff.

Vienna_70 said:
I can't say I noticed Eli very much yesterday. Probably because he was getting on with his job without fuss and not making any mistakes.

However, I did see at one stage in the second half Mangala and Demichelis high-five immediately after a Southampton player was given offside, so that's obviously something they've been working on.

On another occasion, I saw Eli chest the ball down and play it out of defence, just as I've seen him do previously.

His strength and speed are clearly assets that he is using to his advantage and as he gets to know his opponents better and learns from his mistakes, he will become an even more valuable member of our playing staff.

Huge assets - his speed meant Kolarov could do his thing, move up the pitch and cross the ball.

Had a few close run-ins but otherwise EM covered both positions well.

baildon blue said:
He will be miles. better next season .
He's had some good moments this season like his debut against Chelsea .
He will come good for us .
he has come good for us - the emergence of Mangala in the closing weeks of the season has been one of the positives.

Mangala now knows he belongs and he knows what the Premiership is all about

We don't need and central defensive signings. We've got Kompany and Mangala for the long term, and Denayer and Rekik coming through too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.