Player Topic: Fernandinho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underrated by 99% of the football world. A crying shame that he spent so long in Ukraine. World class midfielder. A beast in defence, Yaya-like in ball retention, and dynamic in attack. Complete player
Yeah, it's such a shame he moved out of Ukraine too late. If he moved earlier we'd be talking about one of the modern midfield greats that I'm sure of.

I don't think it's a lack of confidence, i think it's him not trusting Yaya to hold the fort and taking responsibility to be that shield. It's brilliantly selfless play from him. It's no surprise we see him be a bit more adventurous when Fernando is alongside him. In my eyes he can fill the attacking void that would be left from dropping Yaya. Not in the same controlling way as yaya but he offers excellent energy, and has the skill technique and intelligence to back it up. He's been crucial to us since signing and we've never really seen the best of him.

Quoting myself from the weekend because it's almost as if Manuel listened to me. Released him today to play his natural game and boy did he deliver. Completely ran the show. In my eyes he should now start to take preference to Yaya in terms of accommodating a player in midfield. Lets build the midfield around him rather than building it around Yaya.

MOTM in one of our best ever European displays. Absolutely sensational tonight and one of the ... five (?) best signings since the takeover.

Unbelievable performance tonight from Fernandinho, he's so underrated outside of our fanbase

I'd go as far as as saying he's the most underrated player in the prem by fans, and possibly one of the most underrated in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.