Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

cityok

right now , Saturday, 30 August, it feels a bit awkward, a bit sold down the river.

Frankie ruined his image.

Don't really want him here, he possibly feels the same.

Re: Frank Lampard

Not at all. Glad he's here. Only thing is I can't see where he would fit into the side.

well done op. a nice welcolme for a class act. he or we dont expect anything, he's here to keep fit and to contribute if needed, his experience on the pitch is too good to ignore, off the pitch even more so. i think he'll do a great job for us in the league cup for starters and if we can retain him for part of yaya ANC absense then even better.

one of the best players ever to grace the premier league has just walked through our doors for free ffs.

joke of a thread.

de niro said:
well done op. a nice welcolme for a class act. he or we dont expect anything, he's here to keep fit and to contribute if needed, his experience on the pitch is too good to ignore, off the pitch even more so. i think he'll do a great job for us in the league cup for starters and if we can retain him for part of yaya ANC absense then even better.

one of the best players ever to grace the premier league has just walked through our doors for free ffs.

joke of a thread.
A stright forward thumbs up for this.

Why are we talking about this signing being wrong on August 30th when this was dead and done 2 weeks back !

Oh and while we are at it, lets not sign players who have played/are well regarded at their clubs.

de niro said:

joke of a thread.

This ^^

Always had huge respect for Lampard

cityok said:
right now , Saturday, 30 August, it feels a bit awkward, a bit sold down the river.

You need help my friend. Just read your post again for the second time and you are either depressive or feckin stupid, which is it?

mosssideblue said:
cityok said:

You need help my friend. Just read your post again for the second time and you are either depressive or feckin stupid, which is it?

i thought it odd too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.