Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard (staying until end of season confirmed P11

These nyc fans to be at probably supporters of other premier teams like the scum Liverpool chelsea and arsenal of course they going to be upset and behave like its the end of the world

waspish said:
These nyc fans to be at probably supporters of other premier teams like the scum Liverpool chelsea and arsenal of course they going to be upset and behave like its the end of the world

NYCFC did make a big deal out of Frank....

1407324246001_wps_5_Football_star_Frank_Lampa.jpg

The perfect fumble said:
waspish said:

Of course they did they were going to get a top player but Lampard wants to stay so he stays.. Nycfc will have plenty of top players going there in the future shame Lampards not going but that football and contracts for you..

The perfect fumble said:
waspish said:

They'll still see him in 2015... When we play them in pre-season at their place. ;)

Prepare ourselves for a wall of shit...

This from the Dail Mail Comments section is typical....

footyfan, Brisbane, Australia, 42 minutes ago

Typical of Man City.. Bullying their way to get what they wanted, including against their own smaller club... Of course they are all legal but ethically questionable... Bad club as always... Will never be a giant club like Bayern, Man Utd, Real Madrid...

"Many fans, including our members, decided to support the team, committed to season tickets, and bought merchandise under the impression that Frank Lampard would be playing for New York City Football Club"

Fair weather fans.

The perfect fumble said:
Prepare ourselves for a wall of shit...

This from the Dail Mail Comments section is typical....

footyfan, Brisbane, Australia, 42 minutes ago

Typical of Man City.. Bullying their way to get what they wanted, including against their own smaller club... Of course they are all legal but ethically questionable... Bad club as always... Will never be a giant club like Bayern, Man Utd, Real Madrid...

Hahaha, naming those three clubs and ethics! Real Madrid the biggest transfer bully in the world who will go to any means necessary to get who they want. Bayern Munich, the talent vacuum who can't let a German team gain any traction before destroying their momentum by taking their key men. United, taken to court for poaching youngsters and employers of rapists (allegedly), home wreckers and druggies (allegedly). Feel free to relay that if you bother to comment there. :)

Anyone who doesn't think we would be ranting just as much as them if the shoe was on the other foot is kidding themselves. Just have a look at some of the stuff we come out with when transfers don't go our way.

I know some don't think they are entitled to have an opinion on their club until March when they qualify as football supporters, but I reckon they have every right to be pissed off about it.

Some will walk, I reckon they were probably weren't in it for the long haul anyway. But a lot of them have made a proper commitment to the club, and I'd rather they have a say in their club than just sit back, shut up and accept anything that happens to it.

Think the person who put the club statement up must have started early on the festivities, they've put 31st Jan 2014 as the statement date!

moomba said:
Anyone who doesn't think we would be ranting just as much as them if the shoe was on the other foot is kidding themselves. Just have a look at some of the stuff we come out with when transfers don't go our way.

I know some don't think they are entitled to have an opinion on their club until March when they qualify as football supporters, but I reckon they have every right to be pissed off about it.

Some will walk, I reckon they were probably weren't in it for the long haul anyway. But a lot of them have made a proper commitment to the club, and I'd rather they have a say in their club than just sit back, shut up and accept anything that happens to it.

A lone voice in the wilderness.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.