Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard (staying until end of season confirmed P11

EalingBlue2 said:
SWP's back said:
EalingBlue2 said:
But it is one of the most incorrect statements read in this site. city football group is for the benefit of Abu dhabi everything about the project is for the interests of Abu dhabi. The second it benefits AD more to help NY or Shanghai or wherever over Manchester then they will.
Incorrect. So incorrect. So very very incorrect.

City are the group. The group was set up to benefit City.

If you can't see that, well, I'm not really surprised. You got the this call on Lampard and what Soriano would do wrong as well, you even stated that Pellegrini's view would be "irrelevant". Pmsl.

Are you a comedy poster - do you genuinely believe the sheikh bought us for the benefit of City, perhaps you think he is moving to Beswick? Shouldn't reply as know you are joking but a little bit of me worries you are saying what you believe so I have to
It's all in the mix really. Abu Dhabi and the Sheikh benefit, Manchester City FC benefit, and of course New York City FC + Melbourne City FC benefit.

Everyone's a winner (unless you're talking to a Manchester United, sorry, New York City FC, 'fanatic').

oakiecokie said:
will only miss approx 6-8 weeks of the new season for his new Club in May.

11 weeks minimum. NYCFC are still negotiating when he will arrive, it may be that he'll need a break at the end of our season.

SWP's back said:
blueinsa said:
Finally puts to bed any doubts as to who is in charge when it comes to the CFG.

Frank wants to play football, not fucking soccer!
You'd think so but Ealing et al still don't get it.

Because the more intelligent amongst is realise sheikh mansour runs all his investments in the interests of his country and its long term strategy and not in city's intetests. They believe it is going to make more positive difference to city than NY I hope they're right I fear they are wrong.

As for abusing fans who come on here to complain I don't get it - the arrogance is just Un- City or maybe new City

EalingBlue2 said:
SWP's back said:
EalingBlue2 said:
But it is one of the most incorrect statements read in this site. city football group is for the benefit of Abu dhabi everything about the project is for the interests of Abu dhabi. The second it benefits AD more to help NY or Shanghai or wherever over Manchester then they will.
Incorrect. So incorrect. So very very incorrect.

City are the group. The group was set up to benefit City.

If you can't see that, well, I'm not really surprised. You got the this call on Lampard and what Soriano would do wrong as well, you even stated that Pellegrini's view would be "irrelevant". Pmsl.

Are you a comedy poster - do you genuinely believe the sheikh bought us for the benefit of City, perhaps you think he is moving to Beswick? Shouldn't reply as know you are joking but a little bit of me worries you are saying what you believe so I have to

of course the overall strategy of the shieks many businesses is the promotion of abu dhabi as well as making money.

but for the purpose of CFG, the primary focus is manchester city and always will be

EalingBlue2 said:
SWP's back said:
blueinsa said:

Because the more intelligent amongst is realise sheikh mansour runs all his investments in the interests of his country and its long term strategy and not in city's intetests. They believe it is going to make more positive difference to city than NY I hope they're right I fear they are wrong.

As for abusing fans who come on here to complain I don't get it - the arrogance is just Un- City or maybe new City
If you're going to claim to be in the same grouping as me, at least PM me and check my opinion first.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
EalingBlue2 said:
SWP's back said:

If you're going to claim to be in the same grouping as me, at least PM me and check my opinion first.

He's not even in the same sport, let alone the same league mate. He's as self righteous as you but doesnt have the skill or wherewithal to back it up.

blueinsa said:

Here, fucking, here! I'm waving my novelty foam finger and doffing my nacho hat to that!!! ^^^^

EalingBlue2 said:
SWP's back said:

Love it lol.

moomba said:
oakiecokie said:
will only miss approx 6-8 weeks of the new season for his new Club in May.

11 weeks minimum. NYCFC are still negotiating when he will arrive, it may be that he'll need a break at the end of our season.

Which equates to how many games ?

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
EalingBlue2 said:

He's not even in the same sport, let alone the same league mate. He's as self righteous as you but doesnt have the skill or wherewithal to back it up.
That sounds suspiciously like something plagiarised from 'Top Gun'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.