Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped reading there. You consistently expect too much and are consistently disappointed. Which you're free to do of course even if it does make you seem incredibly unhappy about life around City.
You are the one who was getting excited after beating Sunderland one of the worst sides in Premiership history. Leicester away - when we've not won away in the league for 3 months - is not going to be easy

Stopped reading there. You consistently expect too much and are consistently disappointed. Which you're free to do of course even if it does make you seem incredibly unhappy about life around City.

doubt the top bosses would deem it too much to ask, otherwise they wouldn't have bought him and invested a billion into the club.

You expect too little, that's your problem.

doubt the top bosses would deem it too much to ask, otherwise they wouldn't have bought him and invested a billion into the club.

You expect too much. That's a bigger problem. Folk like you breed disaster. Just saying.

You expect too much. That's a bigger problem. Folk like you breed disaster. Just saying.

no, I don't. My expectations are in line with a trophy driven, Pep securing management team. Folk like me breed innovation and future success, not "well that'll do and be ok, just be grateful for that" mentality you lot seem to possess. "Just saying".

no, I don't. My expectations are in line with a trophy driven, Pep securing management team. Folk like me breed innovation and future success, not "well that'll do and be ok, just be grateful for that" mentality you lot seem to possess. "Just saying".
You live in a dream world, pal. How you think you're right is pretty staggering,m if anything, you're deluded. I had better dreams when my tumor kicked in. Madness had it right, you're an embarrassment.

Atleast we know full well by now that KDB was not a bad purchase. Let the more critical fans have their bone, In the EPL players are just scrutinized more, but i do like the fact that things get talked far more in detail in Enlgand, there is always room for discussion. I can certainly understand the wish of many people that he'd get more results in away games, even if i can understand the nuances of the others in saying that he hasn't been bad nessecary. It's just that by now people know what a KDB in his element make of an inpact, and there are important away matches to be won in the race for the league.

I guess it will come, and then i'm not sure about what people will be still able to be critical on, though rest assure youre never going to get rid of all critics in the EPL anyway. Honestly if you would combine his home stats with away stats that were half as good as his home ones, he would easily stand head and shoulders above this league. But we know he wil likely improve more in the future anyways ro it raises expectations towards evolution and improvement even with stats like that.

If anything i'm a bit more worried if he can keep up in terms of match fitness with all the work he gets. He tends to give it all in matches even against the likes of Sunderland where i figured it wouldn't have been to bad at some point to take it a bit more easy or get subbed. He was visibly tired in the M'Gladbach game from early on in the match, and i thought that Pellegrini wasn't doing him a favour by setting him up when tired. I think he might have something to learn regarding reserving strenght for the more difficult matches. Granted he played a a load of matches with all the injury's in the team and most players seem to take some hit to fitness like that bar perhaps Sterling who never seems to get tired.

You live in a dream world, pal. How you think you're right is pretty staggering,m if anything, you're deluded. I had better dreams when my tumor kicked in. Madness had it right, you're an embarrassment.

a dream world? Tell that to the management, they seem to have ambitions of being a successful, entertaining, regularly victorious side. For that, we need to win more of our away games, and for that to happen KDB needs to take the most presentable chances we have in the match when he has them, and he's good enough to do it and be a match winner home and away on a regular basis. It wasn't a difficult concept, it's a fair assertion. As for your final 2 lines, well they are quite frankly disgusting, and if you're not ashamed by them then you aren't worth my time or consideration.

Dreaming of KDB scoring away from home when he has a 1-on-1. Yeah, fucking ludicrous that is.

You're obsession with money is a bit tragic. I'm sure the bosses understand that footballers aren't robots and will occasionally miss the odd sitter. And in terms of my own expectations if I expect too little it will explain why I'm currently loving supporting City as opposed to stamping my foot and bitching at everyone and everything that's isn't up to my exacting standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.