Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sagna and De Bruyne played well today, the rest of the team was poor. I start to believe more and more that the rest of the players need to step up their game away and in top games. De Bruyne plays well, but the rest is so sh*t that some people also accuse him of playing like sh*t. Which is untrue for the majority of the away games.

We'd be better off surely if he played down the middle. Good game tonight but I'd like to see our game going through him instead of being stuck out wide waiting for the ball.

No convinced him and Silva can work in the same team. Seems KDB is wasted out wide and atm Silva is no shoe in to start in away games.

He is certainly wasted out wide, still he plays a sick debut season. When he's completely settled and plays at his favourite position it will be a complete carnage.

Improvement needed away from home once more.

Still frustrated with his carelessness in possession, really is key in these away fixtures. We'll get numbers forward and then Kev will play a hopeful cross into a danger area that'll be cut out and we're being hit on the break with everyone caught up the pitch.

Needs to learn to be a bit more patient IMO, I wouldn't use the word 'cautious' because that would take something away from his game, but treat possession more preciously perhaps.

Think he looks more threatening on the left, offers a genuine goal threat cutting inside from range while Raheem offers nothing in that department.

Still unsure of what the best combination of that front 3 behind Aguero is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.