Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sagna and De Bruyne played well today, the rest of the team was poor. I start to believe more and more that the rest of the players need to step up their game away and in top games. De Bruyne plays well, but the rest is so sh*t that some people also accuse him of playing like sh*t. Which is untrue for the majority of the away games.
Sagna was good, de Bruyne was fucking crap. He wasn't alone though, our whole trio behind kun were awful. So many poor touches and stray passes. Plus he need to start putting a challenge in, he has no heart for a 50/50. I'll get slated for this, but I thought he was very poor today. He has shown he is a wonderful footballer and as they say form is temporary, class is permanent.

Early days yet and I thought they linked very well against Newcastle and more recently Sunderland. I think both are struggling for form right now.

I hope they can sort it, but our best from this season came with Navas and Sterling out wide and Silva down the middle. Not saying any are better players than KDB but for the moment I believe we are a better side without him.

I hope they can sort it, but our best from this season came with Navas and Sterling out wide and Silva down the middle. Not saying any are better players than KDB but for the moment I believe we are a better side without him.
Those first five games of the season we were sublime.

Early days yet and I thought they linked very well against Newcastle and more recently Sunderland. I think both are struggling for form right now.
They are fine. Sterling as the 3rd player in the three is the bigger problem. Sterling was the worst player on the field today. He is far better playing as the striker or support striker. He simply doesn't have the passing skills to play intricate football, and thus he is constantly hesitant. He needs to be put in positions that doesn't require so much thinking. Which means play him up top or on the right wing so he can run at defenders. Otherwise it's a waste really.

Also until Silva is back to form, he should play on the left. Let Debryune run as the #10. He is the most instinctive and dangerous player we have.

Rubbish today but you wouldn't know it with the delusion of some posters on this forum, call a spade a spade nobody played well not even sagna he was just marginally better then the rest of the dross today , we were saved by two stuning goals , a complete turn around is needed to have any chance of the title , this was Watford not fucking bayern munich

I think people are underestimating the impact of the wet surface on our attacking players last night. It wasn't just slightly wet and made it very difficult to run with the ball. Hence why Sterling was the poorest he's been all season and Silva slipped over a few times. De Bruyne played ok, couple of decent balls to Aguero and the keeper made two saves from him. I agree he should be playing more centrally with Silva out wide left and Sterling or Navas on the right.

I think people are underestimating the impact of the wet surface on our attacking players last night. It wasn't just slightly wet and made it very difficult to run with the ball. Hence why Sterling was the poorest he's been all season and Silva slipped over a few times. De Bruyne played ok, couple of decent balls to Aguero and the keeper made two saves from him. I agree he should be playing more centrally with Silva out wide left and Sterling or Navas on the right.
Glad someone else noticed the effect of the wet surface.it played havoc with our passing game and yet , at times we managed to play some very very neat passing moves which had watford chasing shadows.i watched on a stream and thought we looked determined,committed and skilful at times.For the poster who says we were playing watford not bayern munich..what a silly comment. we have beat bayern a few times down the years, and i,d like to see the german rags on such a wet surface.
Sometimes we just need to look at the match for what it really is/was..a tricky away fixture against a very well prepared team with a dangerous forward line and tactically aware coach,a trainee Mancini maybe...,Well played City.max points against Watford.Not many will manage that this season,and Bayern would have struggled on that surface.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.