Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish today but you wouldn't know it with the delusion of some posters on this forum, call a spade a spade nobody played well not even sagna he was just marginally better then the rest of the dross today , we were saved by two stuning goals , a complete turn around is needed to have any chance of the title , this was Watford not fucking bayern munich
You are talking out of your arse bud. I was there and Sagna looked the most composed professional that we had at the back today. You tell me where you were when you watched his positional play, and we'll talk further.

Last edited:
Glad someone else noticed the effect of the wet surface.it played havoc with our passing game and yet , at times we managed to play some very very neat passing moves which had watford chasing shadows.i watched on a stream and thought we looked determined,committed and skilful at times.For the poster who says we were playing watford not bayern munich..what a silly comment. we have beat bayern a few times down the years, and i,d like to see the german rags on such a wet surface.
Sometimes we just need to look at the match for what it really is/was..a tricky away fixture against a very well prepared team with a dangerous forward line and tactically aware coach,a trainee Mancini maybe...,Well played City.7 goals past Watford.Nobody else will manage that this season,and Bayern would have struggled on that surface.
Well said. It was a shitty pitch - much worse than it looked on TV. Hard to play football on, and a result was gonna be tough. We achieved it, so let's give the team and manager some credit, and stop being so pretentiously 'expecting'. For fucks sake, there's no guaranteed points playing any team in the PL this season. Let's get used to it, get behind the team and appreciate a hard fought win.

Well said. It was a shitty pitch - much worse than it looked on TV. Hard to play football on, and a result was gonna be tough. We achieved it, so let's give the team and manager some credit, and stop being so pretentiously 'expecting'. For fucks sake, there's no guaranteed points playing any team in the PL this season. Let's get used to it, get behind the team and appreciate a hard fought win.
Exactly!! some on here think its cool to slag off their own team, i dread to think what they do the rest of the week.
that was a tricky fixture,lots expected us to lose.The pure class of the two goals shouldn,t over shadow the team effort that was on display today. in football its not about turn up with your high priced players and win..look at chelsea..you have to battle and battle we did.
For anyone to have a go at Sagna..wow! surely you haven,t ever played the game..certainly not on a sunday morning on a boggy pitch, cos thats how it looked to me tonight..Sagna was a true professional tonight,hard determined and enough energy and class to serve up that brilliant cross for sergio,s winner.a fantastic contribution from a humble,no frills defender who likes nothing more than getting the job done. no drama,no diving,no moaning,no histrionics.takes the knocks, gives it back...and folk come on and moan.ffs

Rubbish today but you wouldn't know it with the delusion of some posters on this forum, call a spade a spade nobody played well not even sagna he was just marginally better then the rest of the dross today , we were saved by two stuning goals , a complete turn around is needed to have any chance of the title , this was Watford not fucking bayern munich
I thought the team overall was very poor, but yaya was ok and otemendi didn't do too much wrong,

It just highlights the difference in quality between a £44m (£49m) English player and a £54m continental player. De Bruyne and Sterling are a world apart. Don't get me wrong I think Sterling is ok but De Bruyne is just off the scale good. That header from the half way line to put Aguero in.......

It just highlights the difference in quality between a £44m (£49m) English player and a £54m continental player. De Bruyne and Sterling are a world apart. Don't get me wrong I think Sterling is ok but De Bruyne is just off the scale good. That header from the half way line to put Aguero in.......

SMH, why do some of us have to turn a positive into a negative on a game by game basis?

If Sergio or Raheem can just automatically anticipate that early cross that Kevin usually provides we can starting ripping teams apart.

Well Sterling is 3 years younger so no surprise Kev is better atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.