Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Ginger Midfielder. The Real McCoy.
Not like the other ginger poseur once touted as the "best midfielder of his generation"

Sorry guys if I hurt the local sensibilities here

I'd like to think that KdB's tackling is a cut above pig ginger's.

Though that wouldn't be difficult!

I'd like to think that KdB's tackling is a cut above pig ginger's.

Though that wouldn't be difficult!

The ginger pigs tackling wasn't as bad as was made out. Cunts like Tyler and his ilk used to joke about it to hide the fact that Scholes was dirty **** who regularly went in to hurt and injure players.

Get your arse to driftwood, get me a plate of brisket and ribs from the salt lick and send it to me.
Failing that, a green mesquite pulled pork sammich...or summat from Jasons deli... or a pterry's burger... or home fries from magnolia cafe or more ribs from rudy's

Christ i'm hungry as fuck now, twat :-D
Haha, not a bad list at all! Have you been here for SXSW or ACL or something along those lines? Barton Creek area well represented with Green Mesquite and P Terry's. :) ACL was this weekend actually so I'm still recovering a bit.. every year it gets tougher!

After a number of matches on right wing, De Bruyne will be moved to number 10 position again when Belgium play Andorra on Saturday. Hazard will move to the right and Mertens from Napoli will come in on the left. Lovely prospects.

Mignolet,
Meunier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, J. Lukaku (Romelu's younger brother making his debut)
Witsel, Nainggolan,
DE BRUYNE,
Hazard, R. Lukaku, Mertens

For me, at least at home, Nasri has to play now to give us some of the possession based control we lack when Silva isn't there.

So KDB in the 10 with 1 of Navas/Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.