Player Topic: Nicolas Otamendi (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of the Match for me last night but with that dive he's gone well down in my estimations. What a pussy!

With him and Sterling, that once proud 'no dive' ethos in the club is slowly disappearing.

Embarrassing. And such a shame as he was excellent lay night.

Played well but again like Mangala they had one man to mark between them. He's looked distinctly average against half decent teams

I worry about those 2 footed tackles. Going to cost us sooner or later. I do like him though.

Man of the Match for me last night but with that dive he's gone well down in my estimations. What a pussy!

With him and Sterling, that once proud 'no dive' ethos in the club is slowly disappearing.

Embarrassing. And such a shame as he was excellent lay night.
Since Sterling joined he's probably had 20 legitimate fouls commited on him that have been ignored by the refs. He can dive all day long for me because he isn't getting a free kick either way. It's really strange because he used to get free kicks and penaltys every game when he went down for Liverpool. Must just be a happy coincidence.

top player, we need rough and tough, he reads the game well... Ok i know the defence is not as good as when vinny is around, but it is not as bad as media / wanker pundits make out. We have missed zabba to and once he is back it will settle the defence. Need to cut out lapse in concentration to e.g. fernandhino giving the ball away towards end of first half, need to focus for 90 mins.

Is he?
I'm yet to see it, too rash, poor positioning, barely a clean sheet and average against good sides. I hope to be proven wrong mind but top class?
He'll improve on his tackling zabaleta was pretty rash when he was first signed but he improved

Thought it was a good game last night - both teams can be proud of the effort & skills shown. Most City games I've watched on TV this year, I was very underwhelmed by Otamendi.
Last night though, he had a good game and kept Vardy quiet, but when Robert Huth stretched his arms to show he wanted the ball, his hand touched Otamendi's shoulder and he went down like a sack of sh_it, rolling around & holding his face.... oh dear :(
The football world respects Man City as the true Manchester football club, solid & knowledgeable support... then this happens and a ton of credibility flies out of the window.
For your own sake - hope someone has a word with Otamendi today as that kind of sh_it is not acceptable in English football and last night's pathetic attempt to get Huth red carded made City a laughing stock, which is sad to see. The true MCFC fans deserve better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.