Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I all advise you to watch this lengthy clip of Raheem against all the prem teams in 13/14- he was in world class form imo

Barker to replace Sterling? Seriously WTF am I reading?

I'd even be surprised if Barker actually breaks through at City.

Put Sterling in the EDS and he'd score a shit load of goals.

Ha Ha - totally agree this obsession with the EDS and thinking players can just come straight in and perform. Barker for the record is average and I agree cannot see him getting into the first team. To compare him with Sterling and is just down right daft at this stage.

Ha Ha - totally agree this obsession with the EDS and thinking players can just come straight in and perform. Barker for the record is average and I agree cannot see him getting into the first team. To compare him with Sterling and is just down right daft at this stage.

I agree with that but I just can't see sterling as a superb player. Seems a weak link to me so far.

Sterling is doing fine imo. Always one of our better players irrespective of mistakes. Worst thing that could ever happen is that he stops trying stuff. He needs to do it more imo.

It's strange how Aguero, Silva etc have a different set of rules apply to them when it comes to shooting, passing, tracking back etc. Sterling is expected to actually be better than them & not make the mistakes they do.

Bizarre.

Don't think sterling is a poor player -but do think our attackers should move around more and why not give him a go on the right.

Agree. Barker is a better finisher with both feet, and Sterling has been awful in that regard so far to the detriment of the team.

Sterling' body shape when shooting is awful, he needed to open his body up so he can ark it around the keeper rather than his default straight trajectory that allows keepers to deal with them quite comfortably.
You also think Iheanacho is better then aguero based on about 15minutes altogether so you are abit of a clown in all honesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.