Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wrong to keep subbing him,just tell him to stay out wide and overlap with kola.it worked really well the first few games
Mp is making him nervous knowing he is going to get hooked off,handling him all wrong

Completely true.

The sub moved us away from our improved width this season, which led us to be more like last season. We actually looked less threatening after the substitution.

Still think he's not fully fit, also think a lot of people on here are too impatient.
Most seem to be young and i can't understand it, as they have more years ahead of them,
to really see this club and it's players flourish.

Completely true.

The sub moved us away from our improved width this season, which led us to be more like last season. We actually looked less threatening after the substitution.
Yup. We don't do 4-4-2 very well.

Aguero should have been the one to go off for Bony/Nacho; he had a shocker & at the time we took Sterling off it only looked a matter of time before we were going to score.

Overall he had a quiet game and I can understand the sub with Sterling coming back from a hamstring injury.

I notice with Sterling, when on the counter he slows it down so much, he is too scared to do anything

He needs a kick up the arse. The margins between success and failure for a top club are so fine, he has to be decisive.

Was Rooney ready made money when Fergiescum bought him?

The fact he scored a Champions League hatrick in his debut went a long way in justifying it to be fair. Sterling is potentially very good but he needs to learn to finish.

I think Roberts is the more talented of the two and could definately eclipse Raheem within a few years.

He's the big worry for me at present. Absolutely zero coming from him, neither assists or goals. With Navas being equally shite we have a problem on the wings.

He's the big worry for me at present. Absolutely zero coming from him, neither assists or goals. With Navas being equally shite we have a problem on the wings.
especially after spending so much money on him. We can't just give up on him very soon either... or it would look ridiculous to spend £49m on him and then dump him season or two later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.