Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to improve on the finishing, anyone could have seen that last season. But to give him some credit it was his first game playing on a CL standard team ;)

However I'd be most frustrated at Bony in that aspect he's the striker and more experienced than RS.

Hope he keeps him in even if he's not setting the world alight he's enough for other teams to worry about and leaving him out will lower his confidence and bring huge media attention putting him under enormous pressure again when he comes back in, just stick with him and we will see the best of him a lot sooner

Yes, Sterling could have done better, but the Sterling not being a finisher agenda is being driven by the Liverpool apologists in my opinion. I don't know what his goals vs shots ratio is as a city player, but I am not going to put any labels on him yet. The real shame was it looked on the replays that we were breaking in numbers on goal, and didn't score once. Maybe he decision to shoot should have been a pass, though you got to give credit to Buffon on those in regards to positioning and reflexes.

It's like having a bigger kid in reception class. Because he's bigger than all the other kids, the parents treat him like he's older.

Just because he's been around in the Prem for a couple of years and played for England, doesn't mean RS is the finished article. He's only 20 and will continue to develop.

Anyway, Sergio's missed more chances this season than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.