Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

The fact he was testing it to see if he could come back on suggests a strain.

I think its similar to the one Zabby did but he doesn't have Zab's ability to recover quickly.

Hopefully he will be ok for Barca at home but unfortunately I think its at least a two week lay off most likely three weeks.

Huge blow for us, just hope it's not too serious. Didn't look good though.

Negredo to come back, Dzeko keeps on scoring and IMO he is trying very hard and Jovetic comes on scores a goal what more can we ask. My real concern is DS we need to keep him in cotton wool for next few weeks at least till Nasri back, what a fantastic player he is and I have to say Navas and Zab on the right look as though they have been playing together for ever. Best footie I have ever seen us play and top marks to Pelle and the Spanish duo.

his injury is the direct result of a really shit performace in the 1st half v Watford,he should never of played the full match so soon after his calf injury.

however we have shown we can still do the business without him,hope hes not out too long.

Gutted for Sergio. With the form he's in we could twat anyone, even Barca. Was on for another hat-trick tonight. Hope it's nothing serious and he play s on Monday.

He was really in the mood tonight chasing everything. With the cold and damp weather he may have just tweaked it a little. Lets hope so and he's back soon because he's incredible to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.