Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasblues

He is currently 70 goals off being our all time top goal scorer , at his current rate he will break the record in about 2 1/2 seasons . If he gets there it will take some player to overtake what will be his position as our greatest ever player . He will be around 267 games .... 177 goals !!

His comments the last two weeks seem to indicate he's going nowhere, with Khaldoon back this up by admitting they havent built the required quality of team around him. If we put that right this season then I would expect an extraordinary season from the little man

I want him to retire with us tbh. I know when players get old you are supposed to be ruthless and cut em free but not with him. In fact a few others fall into this catagory also.

Would not swap anyone in football with this guy, except maybe messi, love him!

I want him to retire with us tbh. I know when players get old you are supposed to be ruthless and cut em free but not with him. In fact a few others fall into this catagory also.

his is going to retire in Independiente. He say that several times.

his is going to retire in Independiente. He say that several times.

I am 100% fine with that, I just don't want him going to another European team whilst he is still playing. I want him to end his European career with City. I know he wants to return to Independiente one day and all the power to him, just like Tevez, I would love to see that, just not for another 8 or so years of banging goals in for fun with City.

Such an incredible player for us, and so underrated how he did not get in last seasons team of the season is incredible. With out a doubt one of the greatest players to ever play for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.