Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell are the medical team only now being told "to do all they can to find the problem as to why Vincent is getting all these calf injuries" surely this should have been done before now. Absolutely unbelievable, somebody needs a severe kick up the or worse

I rate him so I wouldn't be overly disappointed.

Fonte and Shawcross still seem fairly underwhelming compared to Vinnie. You simply don't replace one of if not the best CB in Europe that easily. I haven't given up on the big fella just yet.

Jason Denayer anyone?

Jason Denayer anyone?

hindsight is a great thing , but i think if Denayer was still at the club , he would be playing regularly alongside Otto , and gaining valuable experience , although Vinny is on the sidelines , he could pass on his invaluable experience to Denayer , MP made a mistake letting him go on loan , but who could have predicted Vinny's woeful injury record this season.

hindsight is a great thing , but i think if Denayer was still at the club , he would be playing regularly alongside Otto , and gaining valuable experience , although Vinny is on the sidelines , he could pass on his invaluable experience to Denayer , MP made a mistake letting him go on loan , but who could have predicted Vinny's woeful injury record this season.
Given VK's previous injury record, i'd say that his absence this year is entirely predictable. That said, it is probably the reason why we bought Otamendi. What I truly fail to understand is why we would put Denayer - a young, athletic, highly rated defender - out on loan and keep Demichelis. I appreciate that Demichelis has done a great job for us, but his age is massively against him and his legs have clearly gone. Maybe it wasn't apparent on the training pitch (although I doubt that) - more like another example of Pellegrini sticking by his favourites who he has managed previously, a la Navas and Caballero. Bad management in my view and another one of the reasons why Pellegrini's time is up, whatever the outcome this season.

Given VK's previous injury record, i'd say that his absence this year is entirely predictable. That said, it is probably the reason why we bought Otamendi. What I truly fail to understand is why we would put Denayer - a young, athletic, highly rated defender - out on loan and keep Demichelis. I appreciate that Demichelis has done a great job for us, but his age is massively against him and his legs have clearly gone. Maybe it wasn't apparent on the training pitch (although I doubt that) - more like another example of Pellegrini sticking by his favourites who he has managed previously, a la Navas and Caballero. Bad management in my view and another one of the reasons why Pellegrini's time is up, whatever the outcome this season.

All managers have favourites , but picking Caballero over Iheancho for the champs league squad was a massive mistake , Gunn or Wright could quite easily have warmed the bench , and Demichelis's fall from grace this season has been astounding , he looks like a pub player , in fact he would be a regular at the Dog & Duck , across the road.

All managers have favourites , but picking Caballero over Iheancho for the champs league squad was a massive mistake , Gunn or Wright could quite easily have warmed the bench , and Demichelis's fall from grace this season has been astounding , he looks like a pub player , in fact he would be a regular at the Dog & Duck , across the road.
tbf with him pellergrini couldn't have predicted mdm would be so bad this season considering how could he was last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.