Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next season:
Kompany, Otamendi, Stones, Denayer and someone like Michael Dawson or Caulker as emergency cover

Both Denayer and Stones are talented enough on the ball to play in other positions like RB and DM in the unlikely event that VK was fit all seaason

MICHAEL DAWSON OR CAULKER? SURELY A WIND UP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Somebody will laugh at this, but I'd take a punt on Shawcross in January. Think him and Otamendi would be a decent pairing for the remainder of the season. Proven PL centre half who is having a very good season for Stoke City.

Tin hat on, bunkers down. :-)

Somebody will laugh at this, but I'd take a punt on Shawcross in January. Think him and Otamendi would be a decent pairing for the remainder of the season. Proven PL centre half who is having a very good season for Stoke City.

I would have laughed my balls off 6 months ago but our current cbs are a shower as it stands.

But if Pep is coming as planned, signing a cb like him just in the hope we get away with it for a few months, when it's not guaranteed he'd be any better in our setup, would be daft imo.

Shawcriss and Otamendi or Mangala would probably be a good pairing!

I don't think Stoke would let him go in January so Pellers and the lads
Need to sort the defensive did of our game!

I'd prefer to get an experienced premier defender in who can do a job straight away if he has to. A loan would do. Someone in early thirties happy to take one last good payday and not worry about being a backup even.

Do you think additional juggling with a new journeyman defender would solve our problem?

Not me.
My nephew works at the club and said the same to be on Boxing Day .

Mp will do nothing to change it as he has had plenty of time to do it,madness but nowt we can do

Maybe so but with Yaya offering so much going forward again, hopefully Pellers can work on the balance of the team to support the defences!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.