Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone keeping a eye on jovetic at Milan? would be interested to know if he's fighting fit for them

He's been there for about 4 months and has already played about a third of the games for them that he played in his entire City career spanning 2 and a half years

I'm amazed at the reaction towards Kompany here. He's been your leader pretty much since the takeover and you can see he has City at heart. I'm sure this is much more difficult for him than it is for you, yet from the sounds of people in here you'd think you'd got Kieron Dyer on your payroll.

It's been much worse for Wilshere for example, but I reckon Arsenal fans cant wait to get him back.

I'm amazed at the reaction towards Kompany here. He's been your leader pretty much since the takeover and you can see he has City at heart. I'm sure this is much more difficult for him than it is for you, yet from the sounds of people in here you'd think you'd got Kieron Dyer on your payroll.

It's been much worse for Wilshere for example, but I reckon Arsenal fans cant wait to get him back.
Agree entirely.

Totally agree pivotal to everything we have won and was instrumental in turning this club around. A great player, leader and ambassador. I can understand frustration as he is himself but this guy deserves our total support.

We can't wait for him to be back either. We just recognise, as Joe Hart said recently, he can no longer be a 50 games a season man. He's got a persistent injury that's always going to mean he will miss a lot of games and that means we need strengthening. We can't go into the second half of the season with DMC as the only rotation option.

Most of us want a very good third option who can push for a first team place on merit instead. It's nothing to do with being disrespectful of VK. It's a recognition of the big boots his absence leaves to fill and the small feet of the alternatives.

We are one injury from having to rely on DMC and he has gone on a season too long.

Spot on!

VK is as blue as most on here and more than some. Those saying after an injury plagued season dump him and move on are living on another planet.
Happy new year to all blues

On Physioroom they list his various injuries. The calf injuries are described as either "calf muscle strains" or "calf/shin injury". Are these two different types of injury?

We can't wait for him to be back either. We just recognise, as Joe Hart said recently, he can no longer be a 50 games a season man. He's got a persistent injury that's always going to mean he will miss a lot of games and that means we need strengthening. We can't go into the second half of the season with DMC as the only rotation option.

Most of us want a very good third option who can push for a first team place on merit instead. It's nothing to do with being disrespectful of VK. It's a recognition of the big boots his absence leaves to fill and the small feet of the alternatives.

We are one injury from having to rely on DMC and he has gone on a season too long.

Yaya can play in Central defence if we run out of cover. After all, he's got a Champs League medal from playing centre back.

Latics fan picks up on the negative tone of several posters towards Vinny's injury. He's hit the proverbial nail on the head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.