Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to slow play up and looks rusty when coming onto the pitch. Does being second choice to Aguero make this happen. I want the old Bony who used play in behind defenders and that goal against us at home last year was spectacular!

Knowing that you are not 1st choice can have a psychological effect on a player which makes it hard for them to get in a rhythm and produce their best form, I think we saw a similar scenario with Dzeko.

He holds the ball up and lays it off well, that's all we need with Silva, DeBruyne, Sterling and Yaya all having an eye for goal.

He holds the ball up and lays it off well, that's all we need with Silva, DeBruyne, Sterling and Yaya all having an eye for goal.

He also needs to score a few goals too. Although he holds very well he does make our build up slower.

He's played great in my opinion, great touch, good vision & lay offs. Holds the ball up like a beast - probably the best in the league.

Agree that he will need to add goals to this, but no doubt he will do that - his goal scoring record speaks for itself, give him the games & he will score.

He's the best back-to-goal forward we've had in donkey's years. Great awareness, a deft touch and a fantastic weight of pass. Now that we have a far more dynamic midfield he does a great job of bringing people into play. It doesn't matter where the goals come from.
This 100% (not 110% or 1000% as seems the flippin norm these days. Just 100%. As in exactly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.