Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rolee

Only managed to do the first half of the Palace game. 11 positives from the first half, including his goal which he showed great strength and to get the power on the header. In the 39th minute he had a weak shot on target, but the way he created the space for himself with his movement was class. 44th minute the link up play with Kelechi and Zab which led to KDB's goal again was top drawer.
16 negatives in that half also, giving the ball away more than retaining possession when people on here believe his hold up play is his best ability, 16th minute being an example where Zab and Bolassie clash heads. 3rd minute you're screaming for him to make a run across goal when KDB takes that shot we discussed. Lost possession with his hold up play more than finding a City player. Very static, doesn't run channels, or try to get in behind defence.

Not all bad, I have taken the best and worst and tried to give a fair view of the main incidents, I have listed all events of his involvement. 27 in total. While I have been harsh in my criticism, on that 50 minutes he has a lot to improve on.

Fair play Ricster. I fully agree with your last sentence, I thought he was hit and miss against Palace. I do expect to see that improvement as he settles down. I think that was his 9th start since he's joined and he's scored 5 so far and assisted 4, so not doing too badly at all, truth be told.

Catalonian_donkey_-_Spain_News.jpg

Watching him live most weeks I honestly see a very good striker in him, his finishing just isn't going for him. His link up play and intelligence is very good he's just not getting a break with his finishing and it's obviously affecting him a lot.

I think he was pretty good today. But his finishing is absolute woeful. Almost as bad as Navas.

Watching him live most weeks I honestly see a very good striker in him, his finishing just isn't going for him. His link up play and intelligence is very good he's just not getting a break with his finishing and it's obviously affecting him a lot.

Agree but mentally HE thinks he ain't good enough that's the problem those chances today at Swansea he would of buried at least 1 maybe 2 here with the expectations higher he snatches at the chances and gets in positions after the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.