Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to remind me of Forlan at the Rags. Clearly a good player but just isn't working for us, looks utterly devoid of confidence and the worry is that his profligacy will really cost us at some point.
It almost did today. His greed at the end, he should have 100% squared that. Iheanacho showed midweek that he has the eyes for those chances, Bony is saying otherwise.

We shouldn't sell him in January but there are not many chances left for Wilf.

Last edited:
Before this match I was all about giving him a chance but it looks like we need to find a younger Aguero-like player not a physical beast who's basically stationary most of the game.

I give up defending him. Attitude stunk today with his "go alone" nonsense. It works for the best, but not for you Wilf. Couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo if he was stood an inch away today.

Not seen the game today but a player who was technically gifted at Swansea suddenly appears to have lost that technical ability and given he quality of player around him now he should be having a field day.

Injured and coming back from a serious illness and the loss of his mother buys him some time but he just has do prove he is able to play and contribute to a squad like ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.