Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the apologists. Yeah he misses sitters and would rather take a no hope chance than square up a teammate but man, can he hold the ball up!

Meanwhile Dzeko was a donkey because all he ever did was score goals...

It's the exact same problem we had with Dzeko that he is just not suited to the way we play but at least Dzeko occasionally chipped in with some goals.

he lost me when he wasted that chance at the end with Toure and Raheem either side of him. 3rd choice for me now

I give up defending him. Attitude stunk today with his "go alone" nonsense. It works for the best, but not for you Wilf. Couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo if he was stood an inch away today.
Watch your back mate, the happy clappers will soon be telling you you're a ****, we're lucky to have a player like Bony, etc, etc ,etc.

Truth is, he ain't doing the business.

Bony has been improving other areas of his game for me his hold up play, assists, movement and effort... but he seems to only have 1 half in him at the moment, 1st half he looks like he's nearly up to speed and second half he comes out strolling around.

His shooting isn't great at the minute but we know from his Swansea record he's much much better than that, you don't get to be top scorer in the league for a whole season by fluke. He doesn't seem like he's settled in still which is weird, sometimes players aren't a fit for a club or vice versa... I do hope he starts scoring because I think that will make a world of difference for him.

First half he looked dangerous, missed a good chance by trying to pop the ball rather than place it, but had a decent half of football.

Second half (same as United) he seemed to just fade out of the game, no excuses for not feeding Yaya/Sterling at the end - pure greed to get on the score sheet rather than help the team, if Hart hadn't made that reaction stop at the end he could be guilty (along with Hart) of costing us points with those kinds of decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.