Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Lavinda Past said:
bluechampion7891 said:
SilverFox2 said:
Irrespective of the reasons for Yaya to have lethargic performances perhaps he should be judged on his current form.

Any other player would surely have been dropped to enable the rest of our players to blend as a team, maybe with less talent but certainly more application.

However, maybe City, for whatever reason, are prepared to sacrifice CL, PL, Cups and maybe current League games until the uncertainty he currently brings is eliminated one way or the other.

which in form player do you recommend take his place?

That's the 'genius' Pellegrini's job to sort out.

Problem is, that the old duffer doesn't seem to have realised that Toure is **ahem** 'off form', and disrupting the balance of our midfield. Pellegrini is just hoping that Yaya will find form in time to save the season / his job. He appears also not to have yet realised that Toure is a ****.

Let's hope the problem is solved in January.

Didn't think you'd have an answer.......

Lavinda Past said:
ArdwickBlue said:
BlueDeadHead said:
I see you edited out the embarrassing part of your post where you bring up "Moral High Ground" and then ask me what I meant by it when responding to you. Classy.

I understood your question. I didn't answer it as you didn't seem capable of comprehending my answer. The response in Africa to Yaya's comments were quite significant at the time. All were directed to how callous City was to Yaya by denying him compassionate leave. These things matter. Again, if you don't understand that you should stop posting about it.

As to your reading comprehension, you completely misrepresented my point. Do you deny this? Its all there in black and white for anyone to see.

Please enlighten me about my user name. It does suit me, but I expect you have a different perspective. Also, way to move to personal insults once you have been made to look like an idiot on a message board. Like I said, classy.

You started with the insults, read your posts back.

You've clearly spelt your user name wrong BlueD***Head.

Where are you from?

'BETTER BLUE' ALERT!!!

Wherever he comes from will be better than Ardwick

No not a "better blue". Just asking due to his fixation on Africa. I thought he might be from there.

As for it being better than Ardwick... One should not forget where one came from. Besides I live in Bradford now and it's a bigger shithole than Ardwick ever was.

Where are you from/living? Monaco?

ArdwickBlue said:
BlueDeadHead said:
ArdwickBlue said:
You never answered how his actions "significantly damaged City's brand in parts of the world"? Then ask me if I've got "a reading comprehension problem"

Maybe God playing for us is enough for us to break into Africa?

Are you really suggesting we will have any problems being marketed to the African continent because of a few newspaper articles about Yaya and this summer?

Your user name suits you.

I see you edited out the embarrassing part of your post where you bring up "Moral High Ground" and then ask me what I meant by it when responding to you. Classy.

I understood your question. I didn't answer it as you didn't seem capable of comprehending my answer. The response in Africa to Yaya's comments were quite significant at the time. All were directed to how callous City was to Yaya by denying him compassionate leave. These things matter. Again, if you don't understand that you should stop posting about it.

As to your reading comprehension, you completely misrepresented my point. Do you deny this? Its all there in black and white for anyone to see.

Please enlighten me about my user name. It does suit me, but I expect you have a different perspective. Also, way to move to personal insults once you have been made to look like an idiot on a message board. Like I said, classy.

Where are you from?

What insults? The reading comprehension question? That was a legitimate question as you clearly did not comprehend (or perhaps read) my post.

Note I am at least answering your questions. You continue to dodge mine and continue to sling personal insults. As I said classy.

If you don't mind...I am curious about my username. Why does it suit me (note second time asking).

ArdwickBlue said:
Lavinda Past said:
ArdwickBlue said:

Where are you from?

'BETTER BLUE' ALERT!!!

No not a "better blue". Just asking due to his fixation on Africa. I thought he might be from there.

As for it being better than Ardwick... One should not forget where one came from. Besides I live in Bradford now and it's a bigger shithole than Ardwick ever was.

Making stuff up again. Where in my posts is there evidence of a fixation on Africa. Granted we are talking about an African player so that is part of the conversation....but fixation?

Perhaps its not a reading comprehension problem but rather a lack of any good response to my questions so you end up just making things up.

Lavinda Past said:
That's the 'genius' Pellegrini's job to sort out.

Problem is, that the old duffer doesn't seem to have realised that Toure is **ahem** 'off form', and disrupting the balance of our midfield. Pellegrini is just hoping that Yaya will find form in time to save the season / his job. He appears also not to have yet realised that Toure is a ****.

Let's hope the problem is solved in January.
Jesus, who the fuck needs the media when we've got our own fans writing this sort of stuff. Mind you, you could be on the wind up, in which case fair play!

ArdwickBlue said:
Lavinda Past said:
ArdwickBlue said:

Where are you from?

'BETTER BLUE' ALERT!!!

I never forget where I came from. Fortunately I also remember where I live today, or I might not get home safely after the match.

Bradford is better than Ardwick

BlueDeadHead said:
ArdwickBlue said:
BlueDeadHead said:

Where are you from?

What insults? The reading comprehension question? That was a legitimate question as you clearly did not comprehend (or perhaps read) my post.

Note I am at least answering your questions. You continue to dodge mine and continue to sling personal insults. As I said classy.

If you don't mind...I am curious about my username. Why does it suit me (note second time asking).

You said Yaya had "significantly damaged City's brand in parts of the world" during summer. I asked you to qualify how you've come to that conclusion. You haven't backed this outlandish claim up as such a claim could never be substantiated.

You also said Yaya was a "God" in Africa so that's where the Africa thing came from. Personally I couldn't care less about Africa I'm a Mancunian who supports his boyhood club from Manchester. Regardless of extra income through African commercial opportunities or no African commercial opportunities (because Yaya said the club wouldn't give him time off FFS), MCFC will continue to grow and before you tout FFP as a reason to whore ourselves around the world, I hope to God (the biblical one not Yaya) that we never become like some of our rivals with glory hunters, noodle partners etc., I do want my club to align themselves with the right commercial partners which lets be honest we are/have/will, to be sustainable. Will Yaya's behaviour this summer prevent that? No. Might it cost us a few glory hunters? Doubt it but like I said I couldn't give two shits either way. I don't want them anyway.

You commented on my post first, all I was saying in my original post was that imo his brother's death played a big part this summer. you tried to be insultive first, I have just responded.

You also didn't answer where you are from or how he has "significantly damaged City's brand in parts of the world".

As for being classy. Thanks for the compliment even if it is a little overused by you.

Your user name does suit you, I don't think I need to explain why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.