Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a shocker, like quite a few of them.

Difference is, he thinks he's better than everyone else and spends more time telling other people what to do than moving his indifferent arse.

Specials teams player, these days, perhaps we can get him to just come on and take penalties.

I wonder if there is anyone in our present squad who actually has the bollocks to stand up to him every now and again?

And that reflects on the team he plays against today he was good but he didn't dictate the game and thought it's a formality, when we got the first pen I had no doubt that he'd miss it, Bony needs a bit of yaya in him at the moment he plays like he doesn't belong at this level

Difference is, he thinks he's better than everyone else and spends more time telling other people what to do than moving his indifferent arse.

Specials teams player, these days, perhaps we can get him to just come on and take penalties.

I wonder if there is anyone in our present squad who actually has the bollocks to stand up to him every now and again?

Disagree, cant see how he had a shocker, especially compared to some of his team mates.

Yes he is a mardy twat but to say he had a shocker when he hardly gave the ball away is wrong.

to be fair to yaya he has been our most consistent top player . About telling people what to do i think it tells more about pellegrini . Pellegrini seems to give yaya that freedom to express himself .

He had lots of time and space on the ball today but the movement ahead of him was non existent and he doesn't have the mobility like he did in 13/14 and years before that. Bony is basically a statue often coming deep too, Kelechi made a few runs behind but that's about it. De Bruyne and Navas rarely ran forward in and behind the defence.

Yaya did ok today score a good penalty, could that little spat when coming off have anything to do with Bonny not being able to pick a pass between him and Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.