Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Yaya would be more useful as a sub but I cant ever see it happening I fully expect he will be starting more often then not. He is one of those players who can pull a goal out of anywhere in the last few minutes and for that reason he left on when he is shattered and offering little to the game. If the manager used him as a super sub i think he would be far more effective a well rested Yaya against a cm who who has been chasing the ball for an hourknow who I would back.

If Yaya plays, then either Silva or De Bruyne must sit out. If Yaya plays 2 out of Fernando, Fernandinho & Delph must also start
This sadly. Hopefully he can be convinced to start more games as a sub as it was like watching YaYa of old for the last 30 mins.

If Yaya plays, then either Silva or De Bruyne must sit out. If Yaya plays 2 out of Fernando, Fernandinho & Delph must also start

I would say 1 of Silva, De Bruyne and Sterling. These three should be rotated if we are just going with Aguero up front. Kelechi should get 3/4 more starts though too against the likes of Villa/West Brom at home. De Bruyne has been overplayed recently. No need to play him at all in that Norwich game.

Yaya will play the vast majority of the games, I think that's a given. Against Everton we were fine with him in a midfield two especially in the second half. There is nothing to say we wouldn't have been 2-0 up at HT had he been playing yesterday. We were 3-0 up against Sunderland with him in the side and on form Palace were not a difficult opponent. No wins and no goals in 4 games before us.

Yaya shouldn't play three games in 8 days though. So we get to next week with West Ham, Everton and Villa/Wycombe in the cup. Which ones does he play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.