Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Hutchymcfc, 14 May 2019.

1. adrianr

adrianr

That would be a brilliant outcome to all of this as far as I'm concerned. We're still not in Europe but it's the dippers fault. Wonderful.

2. ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

The victims, sorry, dippers, sorry again,

Oh fuck it those fuckers cant help themselves

They will camp on the streets drinking whatever they can thieve and kick off wherever they stain

3. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    Funny that, the Scousers have erased the wall pushing incident from their memories back in 85 when 39 poor Juve fans died in Heysel. European royalty? Shameless and classless more like!

BrianW likes this.
  4. goalmole

goalmole

Faster the headwind blows, higher the eagle soars
    Might be a good thing. It'll take away the dippers consolation competition.

5. BlueBas

BlueBas

If we do get a UK wide ban we should spend to the limits of EPL FFP (a lot more forgiving than the UEFA FFP) and really show what we could be capable of! Then when we get back into Europe really go for the Quad! Then watch them all clamour for another FFP based ban!

6. M18CTID

M18CTID

To be honest, I can see it going off big time in Madrid. Liverpool fans like to think they can take over anywhere and do what the fuck they want, but Spurs fans are no shrinking violets, and while I'm sure many fans will be reasonably well behaved I can see there being plenty of incidents. Add in the Madrid police and the possibility of Real and Atletico ultras looking for a piece of the action too and you've got all the makings of a powder-keg. And if Spurs win.....

mancityvstoke likes this.
  7. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    All the media attention of this song means we will sing it even louder. Plenty of blues didn't know the words, but they do now and it will be ramped up a few decibels at Wembley tomorrow: )

mancityvstoke likes this.
  8. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

There will be midnight mass
    by CANDLELIGHT at Liverpool cathedral!! Followed by a moving speech by the bishop : ladies and gentlemen it’s with great sadness I bring you this devastating news?? Tonight we lost in a final yet again!! But fear not next year will be our year
    I’m calling on divine intervention to help us in our quest. Just then there’s thunder and lightning the sky parts and God appears FUCK THAT he said you bin dipping coach smashing wankers come on city

9. CtidBlueMooner

CtidBlueMooner

Here's a good chant for late in the match tomorrow if things go our way early doors....

COME ON YOU SPURRRRSSS

The perfect fumble likes this.
  10. I'm torn................1981...........soooo torn

Fuck it......Come on you SPUUUUURS

purplenose and BlueMoonRisin' like this.