Players Autographs

g180aj

Has anyone had any luck getting anything signed outside the new training ground or stadium on match days?

Not that way but my old man wrote a letter to vinnie asking if there was any chance of a signed shirt for my lad when he turned 18 last year
Well was a few weeks late but guess what it turned up in the post most of the players on it 2 .,top man is our captian
And that's 100% true

Not that way but my old man wrote a letter to vinnie asking if there was any chance of a signed shirt for my lad when he turned 18 last year
Well was a few weeks late but guess what it turned up in the post most of the players on it 2 .,top man is our captian
And that's 100% true

That sounds fantastic mate, I'm specifically after getting my own player shirts signed so I can frame them. With the most important one being my 2011 cup final David Silva shirt.

i am bringing my lad to the bournemouth game next week, hes a big fan. We are traveling up from West mids and hes hoping to meet players before / after the game. Myself I only support a small premier league team so at ours we have no issues meeting the lads before and after the game for photos and autographs but was wondering what it is like at the etihad and if anyone has any tips

i am bringing my lad to the bournemouth game next week, hes a big fan. We are traveling up from West mids and hes hoping to meet players before / after the game. Myself I only support a small premier league team so at ours we have no issues meeting the lads before and after the game for photos and autographs but was wondering what it is like at the etihad and if anyone has any tips
You have pretty much no chance of meeting any current players mate,they arrive by coach behind ralings and they leave in their cars that are taken under the stadium to them,the only current players you might get to meet are any that are injured or not in the squad who don't come on the bus.
After the game if you wait by the Colin bell stand entrance you can meet a host of ex city players and whoever has worked the game for sky/BT etc.
Trying to meet current players is pretty much impossible on match days mate

Not sure mate haven't got an autograph since I was a kid. At Maine road my dad sold programmes so I'd have to hang around for an hour or two until they let fans in. Went to the car park and got autographs. I did this every Saturday for 3 years. Must've got 100s of autographs over that period.

Good times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.