Players / fans

Should still applaud fans,on Sunday edin didn't acknowledge us as he went off but after game hart was applauding n pumping his chest

I know it's not the Super League (rugby league) season but when it's back on have a look at the players at the end of the game. They do a "lap of honour" in every game, win lose or draw, and applaud in front of every stand at home and make sure they all go over to the away stand at away games. They proper clap the fans too, none of this pretend-put-your-hands-near-each-other-fake-clap. It really does make you think they're thanking you for being there.

As long as they win I couldn't give a tin shit whether they show their arses or do the can can for the fans at the end. In what way does it affect anyone's life?

charliebigspuds said:
At least they don't fuck off after 85 mins, I'd be pissed off with that!

^^^^^^^ This
lol I used to miss so many late goals at Maine Road leaving early to get the bus, especially at night games (get the Bus before the price went up to Adult fare).
Now I never leave early!
a) I pay enough for my S/T!!!!! so I am going to get every penny out of it!
b) We score lots of late goals now! (QPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
and how do you think the players (if they have feelings???) feel, when with 8 mins to go half the ground fucks off!!!????

I'd like to applaud my 13 yr old lad for his Kolo Chant last night...

Toure - Whoaa, Toure whoaa
He comes from Ivory, he gives a warranty

and
He comes from Ivory, a six month MOT

and also
He comes from Ivory, full service history

i suppose it beats doing homework

dennistueartismyhero said:
I'd like to applaud my 13 yr old lad for his Kolo Chant last night...

He comes from Ivory, he gives a warranty

and
He comes from Ivory, a six month MOT

and also
He comes from Ivory, full service history

i suppose it beats doing homework

Show's your bringing him up right then! Keep up the good work

Didsbury Dave said:
As long as they win I couldn't give a tin shit whether they show their arses or do the can can for the fans at the end. In what way does it affect anyone's life?

Totally agree, the successful Mercer/Allison side only acknowledged the fans when they did a lap of honour with a trophy, not after every bloody match.

the majority dont give a shit about fans anymore, most have never been fans as they have been so sheltered and looked after all their lives, and as a premier league footballer they have absolutely everything done for them and never mix with fans. Posh 5 star hotel before the home match and ushered on to the coach without signing autographs and into the stadium in the same manner with the security shuffling them in.

me and my son who was 8 waited in the rain outside the team hotel before a home match so he could see them, not one player looked at any of the fans, only Mancini came over and shook our hands.

they have now been elevated into what they perceive as a god like status

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.