Players from other Premiership teams that would get in City's starting 11

jamesha

Team supported
Manchester City
In the past I have often daydreamed about players at other Premiership clubs joining City and how they would improve the side. I was thinking about this today and found it really difficult to think of any players that would do so based upon this season's form.

You could argue that there are better keepers than Joe Hart about but the difference is debatable and I would not swap him for de Gea, Courtois etc.

Similarly Sagna, Kompany, Otamendi are great defenders. Kolarov has his critics but I cannot think who from the Prem is much better than him.

Dinho and Yaya will do for me as defensive mdifielders - I like the way that Carzola is playing deep for Arse but would not swap him for one of ours.

Silva, KDB and Sterling look formidable and have a nice mix of abilities. However I do think Sanchez would improve us - probably at the expense of Raheem. Ozil is also playing well atm but no way would I drop Silva for him.

As for strikers Sergio when fit and on form is way above the competition.

So at the moment I can only think of one player - Sanchez - that could improve us.

I am scared I am going to wake up and find that the last decade has been a dream and that Barry Conlon is our record appearance holder!

Sanchez, but without losing Sterling as he'll get better and better
If outside starting 11, Cech for Willy

In the past I have often daydreamed about players at other Premiership clubs joining City and how they would improve the side. I was thinking about this today and found it really difficult to think of any players that would do so based upon this season's form.

You could argue that there are better keepers than Joe Hart about but the difference is debatable and I would not swap him for de Gea, Courtois etc.

Similarly Sagna, Kompany, Otamendi are great defenders. Kolarov has his critics but I cannot think who from the Prem is much better than him.

Dinho and Yaya will do for me as defensive mdifielders - I like the way that Carzola is playing deep for Arse but would not swap him for one of ours.

Silva, KDB and Sterling look formidable and have a nice mix of abilities. However I do think Sanchez would improve us - probably at the expense of Raheem. Ozil is also playing well atm but no way would I drop Silva for him.

As for strikers Sergio when fit and on form is way above the competition.

So at the moment I can only think of one player - Sanchez - that could improve us.

I am scared I am going to wake up and find that the last decade has been a dream and that Barry Conlon is our record appearance holder!

Sanchez would be a great addition to our squad, and I also really like Matic.

Several keepers, just for back up.

I really like Bellarin.
Monreal is playing better than Kolarov currently.
Sanchez would be ideal for our squad.

Obviously Jamie Vardy, Mike Smalling, Tony whatshername, Depay.

There really isn't many players who'd improve our starting xi.

Hart is exceptional.
Sagna is having the season of his life, would consider Bellarin.
Kolarov. You'd like to think with all the hate he gets it would be obvious, Luke Shaw was looking the part, maybe Monreal. No one obvious.
Kompany. No
Otamendi.no.
Ya Ya. No
Fernandinho. No
Silva. No.
Sterling. Sanchez currently, arguably Willian & Hazard.
De Bruyne. No.
Aguero. Haha.

I would still go for Hazard, I think he would strive in our setup. Would go for Cortouis, just a bit better than Hart but not a lot in it either. Other than that Sanchez maybe. I don't see any CM's really standing out compared to what we have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.