Players from other Premiership teams that would get in City's starting 11

I only stick my head in the post match threads in moments of weekness, but comparing them to this thread is pretty funny. We have a great squad but it'll be hilarious to read the change opinions should we lose the next couple of games... not that it'll be happening.

Love everyone at City at the moment. Sometimes players have poor spells but there's nothing better than when they rally when others are injured which seems to be the case at the moment.

Sanchez would waltz into our first 11.

Last season's Hazard would've done as well and I'd still have him in and around our first 11 given the chance.

Had a similar conversation on the chelsea thread, Azpilicueta, then Sanchez would make our first 11. Keepers it's debatable but Hart's homegrown status makes him more valuable to us. No point saying something like Courtois as backup as that would never happen. There's a few others that you'd take to replace some of our squad players but not many. Shaw before his leg break is the only United player i'd take in our squad. Player for Player we're so far ahead of the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.