Players from other Premiership teams that would get in City's starting 11

Basing this on paper/past reputation not current form, and also Age.

Thibaut Courtois - Plays with Vincent/KDB/Denayer - I reckon he''s better than Joe, and would be more effective with Vinny.
Eden Hazard - Plays in a national team with KDB, Vincent, Denayer - I'd have him instead of Sterling. Sterling long term will be great for us, but so would Hazard if he was with us right now.
Luke Shaw - Obviously we'll have to see what happens when he comes back from that awful injury but based on his development at southampton and a few rag appearances, i'd have him and also on his prospects, nationality and age.
I'd sell Wilfried Bony and have Christian Benteke in. Looks much better than Bony.
He wouldn't start when Aguero is fit however.

An argument for having Courtois/De Gea over Hart; do think Hart brings more than just saves though with his leadership.

Sanchez as everyone else has said would be a gimme.

Most LB's frankly. Azpilicueta the best of the bunch, Shaw good going forward & has potential.

Other than those 3 positions though Aguero clearly best striker in league, Silva best playmaker, KdB not exactly a winger but wouldn't take anyone over him in that position, Yaya been the best CM for a while now, Dinho showing he's the best DM in the league, Zaba/Sagna been great at RB & only reason to replace them is age, Kompany/Otamendi best CB's for me also.
Think Arsenal fans would argue Ozil, but no way near as consistent, doesn't dictate play like Silva, isn't a close one for me in picking Silva.
Chelsea fans & others may argue Matic over Dinho, but no way near as mobile & passing range isn't as good for me - had 1 good season last year but Dinhos been great since we signed him.
United fans would argue Smalling, but again 12 good games don't account for the rest of his seasons, not comparable to our guys.

Azpilcueta but as for the rest we are covered (including Sanchez).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.