Players, managers or chairmen that you got completely wrong

There are quite to mention, Robinho has to top the list, his debut when he scored against Chelsea i thought this was it, we had the main man!! Buster philips is another haha expected to be the first £10m premiership player!!

david-silva1_1696483c.jpg

I seriously thought that he would be a flop over here. But he turned into the best midfielder I've ever seen play live in front of me. Silva has quite simply the most magical feet and vision the City of Manchester Stadium has ever seen.

There is a light said:
In your time as a blue who have you had to hold your hands up about and admit you got them completely wrong??

An obvious one from me who proved everyone wrong.. The Goat - when he first signed from Bristol City he just looked like a freak with no co-ordination and no chance of scoring the goals to keeping us up and getting us back into the top flight. He showed a few signs on the day we went down against Stoke but not for one minute did I think he would end up as one of, if not the City legend of my lifetime. I worshipped the man by the time his 30 odd goals in Keegans team took us back up. In the end it was a shame that he was forced out of the door in the way he was. Remember the big 'Feed the Goat' flag at the European Championships in 2000.. superb. While I'm at it, it would probably be a missed opportunity not to post his finest hour. For this alone he will never be forgotten..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCMaZ8RNTio[/youtube]

Feed the Goat and he will score.....

Thought the Goat was poor myself at first, can't jump won't jump I used to say. Thing is he's one of those players who can't play with his back to goal; Uwe was the same.
Nice to be proved wrong.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Stuart Pearce - thought he was going to be a great young manager when he took over from KK. He turned out to be a plank of wood. And that's probably insulting to planks.

Totally this.
Ultimately is was terrible - he's not doing much better with the U21s

Kolarov and Boateng. After seeing them bombing down either wing against Valencia I honestly thougt they would turn out to be two absolute worldies. Shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.