Players Of the Season so far...

1)ireland
2)kompany
3)zabaleta
4)robinho
5)onouha/bellamy/given/de jong(they all started playing in january and they all look good)
6)swp/bridge
7)dunne/hart

TheMightyQuinn said:
Not sure how SWP can be considered, I mean I love him and last Thursday reminds me why I love him but he's had a piss poor season by his own standards.

I'd go for Ireland or Robinho (12 goals are nothing to be sniffed at, fuck knows why the morons don't rate him)

It is not that I don't rate him but 'by his own standards' he is piss poor more that what we expect. I would love to see him do well and really rate the guy and would hate him to leave but he should be doing more. Goes missing too much for my liking and all the oppositions attacks come down our left becuase they know he is weak at tacking and tracking back

Steven Ireland or Shaun Wright Phillips. For me no other player should even be considered and if another player other than either of these two win it it would be a travesty. Ireland has improved so much since last season and to say that hes been our star player would be an understatement. He deserves to award just to show him how much we appreciate all he does for the club, especially the fact that hes said that he wants to be a blue for life.
Wright-Phillips may not have had a great season by his standards but hes still done an awful lot and helped us to wrangle our way out of a lot of predicaments. The goal against Aalborg alone shows why if its not Superman it should be him.

I agree with the majority, that Ireland is probably the player.

The change from last year to this is massive. Not only in his game, (He runs 500 miles a game), but from the peaks and troughs of form from last year, his consistency has improved. I think he could be put in for the PFA or definitly young PFA, player of the year, as there isn't many stand out player this year in the league.

For young player, either ireland (if he wanted to be greedy) or nedum. Again the change has be that big its great to see. Last year he couldn't pass the ball 5yards, now he brings down the ball form great heighs and plays it out nicely. Credit to the pair of them, and both through the youth system.

chrishull said:
geek said:
and to say that when i used to call him nervous neddy and i thought he was shit.

Hang on, when given time a young up and coming player grew into a possible player of the season??!!??

Don't say that too loud on here.

i'll admit i was wrong to right neddy of so soon!!!! i'll hold my hands up and i'm ready for any shit! lol i'm used to it now from this forum! after some time of speaking my opinions it's like water off a duck back!! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.