Players reportedly tell Pep to stop "tinkering"

City_Sean

Personally think this deserves a thread of it's own.

Apparently the players had an exchange with Pep after Sunday's loss whereby they asked him to stop changing tactics and personnel.

Hopefully everyone getting it off their chests means we can focus on being the best version of ourselves we can be.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-Guardiola-stop-rotating-players-tactics.html

It says Guardiola opened the floor, and some of the senior players raised it. That sounds quite good to me.

I guess we will see with team selection (especially the big games) from now until the end of the season, if this is true and has been taken onboard.

If true it's interesting that they would blame tactics for creating so many good chances. I'm still new to this but I didn't think tactics resulted in missing so many chances.

As for tinkering with the team. He needs to do more of it. There are 2 or 3 that just need to be dropped but rarely are

Lifting my response from the other thread, but this is potentially very interesting. Happened in his last year at Bayern as well if I recall. And what does Pep always say? He'll stay as long as the players are responding to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.