Players reportedly tell Pep to stop "tinkering"

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by City_Sean, 3 Feb 2020.

1. robbieh

robbieh

The changes do in my opinion cause more problems at the back. The relationship between the LCB and the LB for example. If both positions are being rotated all the time they don't develop the sort of automatic positional understanding of say VVD and Robertson for example.
    It also involves the DM too. Last year that was Dinho and he knew where Zinchenko and Laporte would be in relation to him.
    Recently we have had 3 different LBs, 2 different DMs and sometimes played 2 deeper lying midfielders. The permutations are numerous and despite the players intelligence I believe this can lead to errors.

SiMCFC likes this.
  2. racecar

racecar

Funny thing is that you could replace Big Sam with Klopp in that sentence and it would make just as much sense

3. City_Sean

City_Sean

Just screen grabbing the next bunch now

4. blueinsa

blueinsa

Lap it up by all means.

Its not for me if thats ok with you?

Let me know and i can plan the rest of my day, cheers.

5. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

Going off the player and post match threads this season, it's already clear that we disagree how much blame Pep should shoulder for our weak performances.

I'm sure the players get a bollocking every time whereas it seems like it's pretty rare for anyone at the club to give Pep a straight opinion. He needs to hear feedback from someone and who better than the guy's on the pitch?

6. Rammy Blue

Rammy Blue

Had a conversation last night with another blue about something similar, before I’d seen this. To me I got the impression a few of the guys, including Kev, looked a bit pissed off at times in Sunday, hence my belief that this story could well be true and that may have had a few airing their views about certain players being selected who shouldn’t be etc etc.

Personally, I don’t ever think things like this are a good thing.

7. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Jeez, he'll be looking under the doors in the ladies rest room next!!

8. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I think Kev has looked a bit pissed off several times this season, but more with the Whistling Wankers than his team mates. I think the one single item if we pick one from the possible ten thousand that need a bit of tweeking is the finishing. Had five percent of the missed chances gone it we would be looking at a different issue.

9. come-on-barney

come-on-barney

Difference is that Vinny took the lead that night. According to reports it was him who did the talking and the result is what we saw for the rest of the season. We really need a Vinny right now with the passion and leadership to drive us forwards.

Eccles Blue likes this.
  10. Rammy Blue

Rammy Blue

Nah, I’ve noticed a few players not passing to certain others, stuck out quite obviously to me on Sunday.

mikemcfc likes this.