Players reportedly tell Pep to stop "tinkering"

Pretty sure when utd were a top team fergie spent 2 years never starting the same team, i am a believer in having a stable regular defense and only playing your best defense, fat chance of that when injuries means your only 2 good players are both right backs, as for the midfield and attack keep up the rotation Pep

We had a spine last year for the best part of the season.

Ederson.
Kompany.
Fern.
Sergio.

Then we played our inform and best players around them.

That's why a few of the players who weren't getting games were pissed off last season.

Obviously Laporte's injury has had a massive impact on the team this season.

Ederson.
Kompany.
Fern.
Sergio.

That's why a few of the players who weren't getting games were pissed off last season.

Kompany only started 12 league games last season, he wasn't part of the core.

Laporte started 34 league games. That's the guy the team was built around and hes the one we've missed.

When I saw KDB and Gundo shaking their heads and mouthing behind their hands at the final whistle, I sensed possible dissent going on?

Perhaps the lazy pair could decide to run when it is required, rather than when it suits?

For all Kevin's showreel this season, his high percentage football, he has been errant in his passing of late and looks overweight.
KDB overweight ? not sure about that, BUT have to say he is not producing enough for a player of his talents, his head is thinking of the Euros and Belgium duty.

Recently, we seem to have morphed into a confused, nervous team that occasionally scores 5 or 6, but is equally likely to freeze when it really matters.
However, that's nothing to do with the tactics, because we battered Spurs and were genuinely unlucky that our opponents scored a brilliant goal with their first shot.

35 yet far more mobile than Gundogan or Rodri.
I don’t think it’s mobility per se. It’s more sensing the danger and giving the ball away a lot more cheaply. De Bruyne seems to do it a lot more this season. I don’t know if I’m imagining that or just noticed it more.
And I mean in areas that are easier to counter from.
Not just De Bruyne either and we don’t seem set to stop the counter.

KDB overweight ? not sure about that, BUT have to say he is not producing enough for a player of his talents, his head is thinking of the Euros and Belgium duty.
Due to City`s lack of pace in central midfield i thought KDB has been carrying City for months now? I was expecting burn out

Due to City`s lack of pace in central midfield i thought KDB has been carrying City for months now? I was expecting burn out
He has carried nothing, he ran this team 2 seasons ago, that player is no longer there, the two knee injuries has in my opinion had a serious effect on him.

He also gives the opinion of an unhappy player at present.

Ederson.
Kompany.
Fern.
Sergio.

Kompany, are you sure? IIRC, he missed an awful lot of games last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.