Players reportedly tell Pep to stop "tinkering"

In peps defence he has gone all out for the four trophies on offer this season. Liverpool have gone all out just for the prem.

i don’t think it’s in his nature to change that approach, so Unless anything drastic happened, I think you’ll be in for a long wait.
Im all for chanigng for the domestic cups especially in the early rounds we can put out two premier league teams but for the league a setteld 11 with one ortwo changes if enforced then is good he changes 4 or 5 at a time.

Kompany, are you sure? IIRC, he missed an awful lot of games last year

He did but towards the end of the season when we won a lot of tight games and were solid at the back he was there. Should have brought someone in even if he was staying due to his injuries but instead we’ve had been permitting one poor centre half from another.

The players want to stop moaning, press harder, defend better, move the ball quicker, stop making idiotic decisions ( Mahrez/Zinchenko) learn how to take a penalty and convert chances, problems solved!

I know. It's a typical BM modus operandi. If it is not a favourable story its made up bollocks and if it is something they want to hear, it's gospel :)

Well I for one take most of what's in the press with a pinch of salt, but without being present at meetings or in the dressing room I guess it is all we have to go on.

For what it's worth, I doubt this is a completely fabricated story. Jack Gaughan is fairly well connected at City and wouldn't jeopardise that by just making something up out of the blue.

There were obviously words had in the dressing room after the Spurs game, but suspect it was just a frank, open discussion rather than the players dictating anything to Guardiola.

Reactions: cjn
For what it's worth, I doubt this is a completely fabricated story. Jack Gaughan is fairly well connected at City and wouldn't jeopardise that by just making something up out of the blue.

There were obviously words had in the dressing room after the Spurs game, but suspect it was just a frank, open discussion rather than the players dictating anything to Guardiola.

You're wasting your breath. We've reached the point where if a journalist reported that we play in sky blue, there'd be a 20 page thread about what a rag twat he is and how it's all part of the media agenda.

Over 10 pages of bile yesterday because Lee Dixon made a lighthearted joke about our big backroom staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.