Players Spend TIME in Abu Dhabi

citoeast

Sheikh Mansour welcomes the City team and spends some time on them.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2537960/Manchester-City-aces-get-168k-watches.html

£168,000 special edition Franck Muller timepieces for each player as a gift.

Do not forget me Sheikh Mansour, remember fans come first. I give the admin. permission to pass on my details to the club. A plain old Gold Rolex would even do, I am not that fussy.

Oh, and Carlos is over his head injury.

johnmc said:
I don't want the same watch as all my work colleague. Too much like a uniform then. I'd tell him where to shove it.

Yeah, but you're not a modern footballer. Think 'Mega Chav' and then decide on appropriate gift. Seems to fit the bill to me.

City aces get £168k watches

MANCHESTER City stars met their mega-rich club owner last night - who presented each player with a watch worth £168,000.

franckmuller.jpg

New signings Carlos Tevez, Roque Santa Cruz and Gareth Barry were among the Sky Blues squad handed the special edition Franck Muller timepieces

Sheikh Mansour - who bought the club last year for £200million - showed off his jaw-dropping generosity as he treated the team to a lavish royal reception at his palace in Abu Dhabi.

Earlier big-spending club boss Mark Hughes and the players checked in to sumptuous suites at the five-star Emirates Palace Hotel.

A club source said last night: "Manchester City's players are now the most pampered on earth, and they were greeted like kings."

City is on the brink of signing Arsenal's Emmanuel Adebayor for £25million after agreeing to pay him £170,000 a week.

And efforts continue to lure Chelsea skipper John Terry.

On Saturday the team will be in South Africa for the Vodacom Challenge pre-Premiership season warm-up. They will play Orlando Pirates at Polokwane, then Kaizer Chiefs in Durban on Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.