Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

Danny Murphy tells players to "Put one on" City players on Talkshite.

Mcminimum said during commentary that teams "Have to be more aggressive against City"

Neil Mellor just said on Soccer Saturday ""How can you protect City players? It's impossible"

Common denominatorh here they are all bitter dippers.

Basically inciting injuries on us then

Neil Mellor cant grasp how sending players off for bad tackles helps anybody ,im sure he could work it out if it was Salah being snapped in two,fair play to Stelling , he said have sides decided this is the only way to stop City,and highlighted all the recent incidents

One day after, and having seen the Puncheon tackle many times now I find myself even more annoyed. If Kevin only misses a couple of games that is irrelevant as the fact is there was only one thought in the thugs head. And, that was to seriously injure a fellow professional. The ball was at least eight feet from Kevin when contact was made. His intent was clear. If that had been one of our players it would have been replayed and replayed and there would be calls for a long ban and possibly a spell in the Tower. Only Henry Winter and Craig Burley have spoken truthfully - it was a cynical assault. I hope that Puncheon himself comes out and apologises although I doubt that as he has off the field allegations to deal with!

BTW I don't advocate the FA making the game even less of a contact sport but the tackles recently on Kevin present an opportunity for them to stop this before someone suffers a career ending event.

I'd like to think that our game is honest and trustworthy. I don't think there's orders from the top or anything to do with betting or anything dodgy like that.
I know delle has a nasty streak but I think him and kanes tackles were down to frustration coz we battered them basically.
But the trouble is those tackles went unpunished as such. They were reds but not given so players and maybe managers have spoken and along with danny Murphy comments, they have decided the best way to beat us and disrupting our rhythm is by getting stuck into us knowing that the refs aren't dishing out reds at all.
Now KDB out our next victim will be merlin you see. Injuries to key players will be the only way we will lose this title and the way it is going this is what could happen.
After being lauded all season it would be really disapointing if 3 or 4 players, world class players, were deliberately targeted and injured and we end up losing this title.
I'm beginning to think the worse now mind.

please god we lift the title and we can say a big fuck off to all of football who decided the only way to beat us is to cripple the players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.