Players That May Be Sold

bapi said:
Milan wants to sell some players like Robinho, Prince or Niang. Could be enough to sign Balotelli (16-18M).

Not enough. I'd be disappointed if we got anything less than 25m.

Train said:
bapi said:
Milan wants to sell some players like Robinho, Prince or Niang. Could be enough to sign Balotelli (16-18M).

Not enough. I'd be disappointed if we got anything less than 25m.

I'd be disappointed if we sold Mario for anything less then £40m.

FantasyIreland said:
Nasri - Isco

Garcia - Benat/Wilshere

Sinclair - Zaha

Mario - Falcao/Suarez

Kolarov - Baines

Dzeko - Michu

Any or all of the above would be a great start.

No way would I swap Dzeko for Michu.
Not sure about Zaha, think he'd be better off going to a slightly lower team first. Also would be worried he'd be like AJ, complaining about being on the bench.
Rest would be good. Although I don't see a lot of reason to get rid of Kolarov.

Motty said:
FantasyIreland said:
Nasri - Isco

Garcia - Benat/Wilshere

Sinclair - Zaha

Mario - Falcao/Suarez

Kolarov - Baines

Dzeko - Michu

Not sure about Zaha, think he'd be better off going to a slightly lower team first. Also would be worried he'd be like AJ, complaining about being on the bench.

The Dzeko/Michu swap shows that people are in a constant need to replace someone...

SergioInAddedTime said:
Motty said:
FantasyIreland said:
Nasri - Isco

Garcia - Benat/Wilshere

Sinclair - Zaha

Mario - Falcao/Suarez

Kolarov - Baines

Dzeko - Michu

The Dzeko/Michu swap shows that people are in a constant need to replace someone...

It's called progression,he's a better player than Dzeko.

After tonight i pray my list is on the right track.

SPORT in Spain says Txiki Begiristain is planning a big clearout of what he believes to be an unbalanced squad that is overloaded with pointless players bloating the wage bill. Agree/disagree?

PS: Article also mentions it could lead to Pep's arrival but that is an argument that has been done 100 times.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/txiki-limpiara-city-para-preparar-llegada-pep-guardiola-2265758" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/t ... la-2265758</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.