Players That May Be Sold

Heart.net

Much has been discussed about the players we'd like to bring in with the likes of Isco, Benat, & De Rossi etc being linked, however, with the squad so bloated with numerous options at each position, who makes makes way for the players to come in should we sign them?

If we sign Isco, does this mean Nasri & Sinclair will become expendable?

Should we sign either Benat or De Rossi, what does this mean for Barry, Milner, Garcia & Rodwell?

Even if we don't sign anyone, who do you think will be sold in the upcoming transfer windows?

Personally, i think Dzeko, Mario, Kolo & perhaps Barry will leave soon.

Nasri - Isco

Garcia - Benat/Wilshere

Sinclair - Zaha

Mario - Falcao/Suarez

Kolarov - Baines

Dzeko - Michu

Any or all of the above would be a great start.

FantasyIreland said:
Nasri - Isco

Garcia - Benat/Wilshere

Sinclair - Zaha

Mario - Falcao/Suarez

Kolarov - Baines

Dzeko - Michu

Ditto - just add Lescott and I totally agree with selection of 'outs'. Michu is a flash-in-the-pan though.
Nasri just makes me angry every time I see him in our shirt..................

Players who could be sold:

Mario - not good enough

Dzeko - not good enough

Sinclair - Clearly no intention of ever using him so he's clearly surplus

ANY1aBLUE said:
FantasyIreland said:
Nasri - Isco

Garcia - Benat/Wilshere

Sinclair - Zaha

Mario - Falcao/Suarez

Kolarov - Baines

Dzeko - Michu

Ditto - just add Lescott and I totally agree with selection of 'outs'. Michu is a flash-in-the-pan though.
Nasri just makes me angry every time I see him in our shirt..................
Lulz.

M.Johnson
Ibrahim
Santa Cruz
Bridge
Nimely
Wright
Kolo Touré
McGivern
Scapuzzi

They will all definitely leave, freeing up a big chunk of wages.

Dzeko
Lescott
Sinclair
Kolarov
Pantilimon
Balotelli
Boyata

Not saying all these will leave but Dzeko is almost certain to leave. Sinclair, Boyata, Pants and Kolarov may want more playing time so I could see each of them leaving. I think Lescott will stay as a squad player but if a good offer comes in you never know. Then theres Balotelli personally im hoping we get a big money offer from someone like PSG and we can get rid but Mancini loves so you just don't know.

Isco
Bale
Benat
De Rossi
Vidal
Falcao
Fellaini
Are the names we should be looking at

Many people worry that we are not building on last year and I include myself in that but more I think about it we will be fine next summer.

Sinclair and Rodwell are promising youth that are English, their combined salaries equate to what we paid Johnson alone.

Garcia needs time and I've not come to a conclusion yet, if anybody has I say patience is needed and games played.

Next summer we will have Kolo, Bridge, Santa Cruz and Michael Johnson off the books which is about 300k a week in wages. We also have an option to sell one or two I'd Dzeko, Balo and Tevez. We also have an extra 30m to add to the existing TV package. I can see the squad being cleaned out and some great additions as replacements. Quality not quantity is the thing here. The extra men should be youth and incoming transfers should be players capable of playing in our first teak regularly.

Isco, Benat and one of Jovetic or Cavani (Falcoa to Chedda imho). They'd cost about 6070mill I'd say which is what we would get from selling 2 strikers and the tv package. We spent 20mill ish net last window and we have players to sell and money to save, the future looks great imo. Comapare to United who still have to look at replacing Rio, Vidic (he's gonna be done soon), Evra, Scholes and Giggs. The futures bright, the futures sky blue.

FantasyIreland said:
Nasri - Isco

Garcia - Benat/Wilshere

Sinclair - Zaha

Mario - Falcao/Suarez

Kolarov - Baines

Dzeko - Michu

Michu? What the fuck is this? And do you genuinely believe we would spend £100m+ in January?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.