players too...........

riley347

need to take some of the shit dished out at hughes................richards-appalling season to date,positionally awful...............dunne + ball-far too slow for the demands of the prem.........gelson-gives posession away far too easily.............vassell - simply a championship player.............benjani- not up for the fight.........remember hughes has INHERITED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I,D BE HAPPIER TO WAKE UP TOMORROW TO FIND HUGHES STILL HERE AND THESE PLAYERS ARE OFF LOADED INSTEAD...................

you do make a good point and i agree. its just a tough call to either keep hughes and give him a chance to buy the players HE wants (not forgetting our best players this season have been hughes buys) or change manager before the trandfer window starts and start completely afresh form scratch again.

you do make a good point and i agree. its just a tough call to either keep hughes and give him a chance to buy the players HE wants (not forgetting our best players this season have been hughes buys) or change manager before the trandfer window starts and start completely afresh form scratch again.

Agree 100%. Dunne and Richards are a disgrace. This season these two have fucked up so many things and cost us so many points. Today we see yet again why we need a real captain (as well).

Hughes goes, so must these two...along with Ball, Hamann, Gelson, Vassell, Benjani. They are simply not good enough.

managerial incompetance, in-fighting...nothing can explain these two getting caught out week-in, week-out.

Agree 100%. Dunne and Richards are a disgrace. This season these two have fucked up so many things and cost us so many points. Today we see yet again why we need a real captain (as well).

Hughes goes, so must these two...along with Ball, Hamann, Gelson, Vassell, Benjani. They are simply not good enough.

managerial incompetance, in-fighting...nothing can explain these two getting caught out week-in, week-out.

riley347 said:
need to take some of the shit dished out at hughes................richards-appalling season to date,positionally awful...............dunne + ball-far too slow for the demands of the prem.........gelson-gives posession away far too easily.............vassell - simply a championship player.............benjani- not up for the fight.........remember hughes has INHERITED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I,D BE HAPPIER TO WAKE UP TOMORROW TO FIND HUGHES STILL HERE AND THESE PLAYERS ARE OFF LOADED INSTEAD...................

Well why dosn't hughes give the fucking kids a chance form the youth team, its not like they could be any worse than the shite on display every week.

riley347 said:

Well why dosn't hughes give the fucking kids a chance form the youth team, its not like they could be any worse than the shite on display every week.

riley347 said:

I agree that the players have to take some blame.

But nothing is done about their poor performances, they are getting picked week in week out and they are going downhill. If it was one or two you could write it off as the odd bad apple, but we're talking half of our squad playing worse than we know they are capable of.

That has to come down to the manager, and personally I expect that some of those players getting (deserved) criticism will improve dramatically when the change at the top has been made. It's not something I like, but you see it over and over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.